Skip to main content

I am really not impressed with the Sellathon Counters. I would like to change it to count Unique lookers only but can't find a way to do that. Also, when I list through Turbo Lister, I continue to have both the Ebay counter and Sellathon counter and they never jive in the count - Ebay is always a few more - even with Sellathon counting ALL looks while Ebay doesn't.

Also, it seems that Acutiva takes a little longer to put on Ebay. In other words, when I do a search after a listing goes on, it seems to take a long time to show up and when I use Turbo Lister, it is much quicker. Has anybody else noticed that? I do like the "extras" that Auctiva gives you, but I think it is a little more time consuming to list - the pictures take longer to put on especially since I don't have them labeled on my disc so If I forget which number to put on, it takes forever to upload each to my auction and then remove it to look for the correct one. I know that so many people use Auctiva with much success so I am wondering if anybody else out there notices these problems.

Thanks
Original Post
quote:
think it is a little more time consuming to list - the pictures take longer to put on especially since I don't have them labeled on my disc so If I forget which number to put on, it takes forever to upload each to my auction and then remove it to look for the correct one.

It only takes longer to list with Auctiva if you are disorganised.

Maximum efficiency comes with organisation and when you start listing a lot of items you need to be organised the Auctiva toolset will not make you an organised person but if you are they are great time savers and will allow rapid expansion of your business.

You will find plenty of posts by myself and other regulars dealing with efficient use of Auctiva on here as well as why listings are delayed a few hours when sent from 3rd party listing tools.

See under getting started as well as listing.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.