Skip to main content

On two auctions now the title that appears at the top of the item description has shown "Computer Book" instead of the title of the item being sold. I can go into the HTML code and modify it, but that's awkward and a PITA.

PS - I did list a couple of computer books, but I never wrote "Computer Book" in text or title, and the 2md listing with this problem was for some saw blades, so it couldn't be from the ebay category.

Help!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Wood Loon:
On two auctions now the title that appears at the top of the item description has shown "Computer Book" instead of the title of the item being sold. I can go into the HTML code and modify it, but that's awkward and a PITA.

PS - I did list a couple of computer books, but I never wrote "Computer Book" in text or title, and the 2md listing with this problem was for some saw blades, so it couldn't be from the ebay category.

Help!

It sounds like you have the option toggled in the Find Product window to overwrite existing title with the generic one it lists. Go back in there and make sure to toggle that off.

Happy Selling!

Best regards,

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.