Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi again, I'm using Crafts, knitting, cross stitch etc. and it only gives me that one choice. I did import a couple of item when I joined, one being DVD's and that's fine, I thought because the condition was already there, ie not a new listing in auctiva. Maybe I will just have to add it once I list it, just seems strange that I can't put what condition the items are in in the listing Frown
I might have the answer..I put in Crafts,Knitting, Other knitting (maybe a little bit different than what you're using) and it gave me 2 links. First one was 'choose item specifics' giving the options of New or Used. And then under that one was the 'Custom Item Specifics'. So maybe try something a little different and see what it will give you Smile
I tried what you suggested and it still only gives me that one option, so just for the hell of it I put in the DVD category and up came the 2 choices so then I changed it back to Crafts again but as soon as I clicked on choose the choose item specifics disappears. Seeing as you put in the same craft categories as I have there just must be something wrong with my page. Thanks so much for your help 8880 I really appreciate your time and effort Smile
Hi, yeah I know rubberduck but my problem is that when choosing a category ie. crafts then knitting/cross stitch its not giving me the "choose item specifics" choice so therefore I can't list the condition of my item ie new/used. It's only giving me the "custom item specifics" choice. I was just saying that when listing DVD's it did give me the 2 choices but not when listing Craft items.
Thanks for your reply rubberduck. Categories are Crafts>Knitting>Patterns>Other Patterns, Crafts>Cross Stitch>Patterns,Books>Flower,Garden, also Jewellery>Jewellery>Earrings>Fashion Jewellery. If there is nothing other than custom item specifics in all these categories, where do I list the condition of my item?? In one of 8880's threads above she said she went into Crafts>Knitting>Other Knitting and got 2 choices - that doesnt happen when I do it??!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.