Skip to main content

Here I am thinking I'll blast out a bunch of listings this morning, only to be confronted with a new template interface that is completely blank where my custom templates should be. They are all still showing in the Manage templates window. Why push out an update when it isn't working properly, and without any warning to users? No one wants to muddle through new features without notice. Not expecting or requiring an answering, just telling you something that needs to be fixed ASAP.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this new Template system has caused you Frown Because many customized listing templates contained active content, they were not transferred over into the new template selector automatically–but you can make them available in the new system.

Here's how:
1. Go to the template "Management" page.
2. Click the "Edit" button of the custom template you want to be supported in the new template system.
3. Copy the entire HTML of that template.
4. Hover over the Listings tab and click "Create New" in the "Custom Templates" section.
5. Past the HTML of your customized template and click "Save As New".
6. Now when selecting a template to use, you'll be able to access that custom template in the "Custom" section of the new template selector window.

Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but please let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.

Sincerely,
Natasha

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.