Skip to main content

I'm trying to schedule two items and i am getting this error message:

eBay has not posted your item due to title, description, and/or eBay policy violation. Please contact Auctiva support for more information on why your listing has failed to post.

When i try post this item on ebay.com, it can be post successful!

Is any one could tell me what's the problem?
Any help would be most appreciated!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

That error sounds similar to one I had last Fall in selling software, old used packages. Ebay placed a limit on the number of items I could schedule in a 7 day period using certain categories. The limit was taken off about about 30 days. I taked to ebay, and that's a routine thing they do for some categories.

I also had problems with certain "flagged" words I'd use for payment, e.g. I used a well known company's name for acceptance of Money Orders from abroad, and it was rejected.

What's the category and item you are selling?

Danno
my item's title is :Hello Kitty Chinese Year Zodiac Animal Figure Set(12pc)

the category:Collectibles > Animation Art, Characters > Animation Characters > Hello Kitty

when i copy the title,description and all the information about the item form the Auctiva to paste to ebay submit form,that can post my item.

i don't know what't the problem

quote:
Originally posted by dleckington:
That error sounds similar to one I had last Fall in selling software, old used packages. Ebay placed a limit on the number of items I could schedule in a 7 day period using certain categories. The limit was taken off about about 30 days. I taked to ebay, and that's a routine thing they do for some categories.

I also had problems with certain "flagged" words I'd use for payment, e.g. I used a well known company's name for acceptance of Money Orders from abroad, and it was rejected.

What's the category and item you are selling?

Danno
I'd submit a Support Case to Auctiva, so they can look at the API error. I'd include a link to one of your active auctions on ebay, so they can see you are having success with direct submissions to ebay. Hopefully, they can figure-out what word or restriction is causing the API.

It could be a bug, but my best guess is......ebay is doing more intensive screening of 3rd party submissions to prevent fraud or abuse (not that I'm suggesting you're doing that Eek ).

Whatever the cause, please post back what Auctiva finds as the cause. ChooChooGuy might be correct on the word "animal", but I have a gut feeling it's something else.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.