Skip to main content

Up for auction we have a full truckload of consumer electronics...Please email us for a full manifest of what is included in this auction. There are flat panel LCD and plasma TVs from 15" to 42"! Tube TVs from 20" to 37", Cordless telephones, corded telephones, stereos, home theater systems, and MUCH more! Again, please send me your email address and I will send an excel spreadsheet of the full manifest. There are approx 737 total pcs.

The total retail price on these items is $74,052.50! You could make HUGE profits! My starting price is $4999.00, there is no reserve. Pickup or shipping of this load is the full responsibility of the buyer. We will help prepare this load for pickup at a cost of $200, to cover our supplies and labor of preparing load for LTL shipment.

These items are customer returns from a national big box store...and would be a GREAT addition to your ebay business! Customers return items for many reasons, not necessarily because the item is not working. Actually our experience has been that most of the items we test work just fine. However, this load is intended for a professional buyer with access to a repair facility. The ONLY reason we are getting rid of this load as a lot is to make room for our new furniture liquidation business. Please save us to your favorites and come back in a few weeks to view our furniture listings.

check out the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Thanks AUCTIVA community!

Brandon W. Carter
CarterCo
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Up for auction we have a full truckload of consumer electronics...Please email us for a full manifest of what is included in this auction. There are flat panel LCD and plasma TVs from 15" to 42"! Tube TVs from 20" to 37", Cordless telephones, corded telephones, stereos, home theater systems, and MUCH more! Again, please send me your email address and I will send an excel spreadsheet of the full manifest. There are approx 737 total pcs.

The total retail price on these items is $74,052.50! You could make HUGE profits! My starting price is $4999.00, there is no reserve. Pickup or shipping of this load is the full responsibility of the buyer. We will help prepare this load for pickup at a cost of $200, to cover our supplies and labor of preparing load for LTL shipment.

These items are customer returns from a national big box store...and would be a GREAT addition to your ebay business! Customers return items for many reasons, not necessarily because the item is not working. Actually our experience has been that most of the items we test work just fine. However, this load is intended for a professional buyer with access to a repair facility. The ONLY reason we are getting rid of this load as a lot is to make room for our new furniture liquidation business. Please save us to your favorites and come back in a few weeks to view our furniture listings.

check out the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008

Thanks AUCTIVA community!

Brandon W. Carter
CarterCo
I have a VERY strong suspicion that the buyer of this lot will not follow through with payment. They have zero feedback and have failed to respond to several messages I have sent them. Does anybody here have any interest in making an offer on this lot? We are open to all offers. If so, please message me back ASAP at extremerides at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

CarterCo

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.