Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Leigh-Ann, they contacted me again stating others are reporting the problem too. They then asked me how they were uploaded and what type of camera I have...this is not good. I am using the html uploader and have a canon powershot A620 7.1 megapixel and use the basic canon software, however I only saved and never edit photos there only in Auctiva so I know its not my cam or software...curious what are you using? I emailed them again & waiting for response till then backing up. Thanks, Suzanne

quote:
Originally posted by winterstar:
Big Grin Back up and editing pictures, hope you are doing the same Suzanne, thanks for helping me out on this....have a great night Leigh-Ann
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. While we have received similar reports from a handful of customers, we haven't been able to isolate a technical reason for these occurrences based on those reports. We have, however, noticed a significant decline in these reports over the past few hours, so we're hoping that is indicative that whatever is causing this problem is blowing over.

If you are still experiencing this problem, please contact our customer support department using the appropriate link on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx.

As we continue our investigation into this issue, we will likely need additional input from customers who are experiencing the problem. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.