Skip to main content

I have recently swapped to a macbook and i'm having difficulty uploading my images. I have followed the tutorial but the pictures aren't even appearing at the left hand side to add to the upload box in the auctiva, upload images section ( using java which I have installed ). Any help would be greatly appreciated !Thanks, Rachel
Original Post
Hello briggsandoliver -

It may be that you need to expand the uploader to see the directory tree on the left side, if this is the case, you should see three small dots on the left edge of the uploader which you can click on to expand. Please also be aware that the image uploader occasionally has issues with images that are in a folder that is related to iPhoto, so you may also wish to place the images you wish to upload in a folder on your desktop and try uploading from there.

If you continue to encounter difficulty with uploading images, I suggest you file a support case from under the Help tab of the site to let us know the specifics of your system and the issue you are encountering so we can look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.