Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Panzer -

When you are adding a template to a listing and have selected the template you wish, the options for your images are available in the Customize Layout section on the right of the template selection window (for Grouping and Alignment). So, if you refer to the images in the body of your listing, you may wish to try the Thumbnails grouping.

If you refer to having your images beneath the Header image of the listing, you do this in the Image Selection area of the listing creation page by selecting the checkbox for Optional eBay Gallery images.

- Craig
It seems no matter what I try, it wants to place the Thumbnails to the right and beneath the Larger image. I will try to illustrate what I mean.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxx (these small x's represent thumbnails)
XXX Gallery XX
XXX IMAGE XXXX xxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxx
xxx

xxx xxx xxx
xxx xxx xxx

Hopefully this gives you a better understanding what's actually happening. I've tried many variations of the Image Gallery. HELP! PLEASE! Bob
Hello Panzer -

Please be aware that the options available for listing templates are those that appear as I have described when you are adding a template to your listings.

If selecting from these options for Grouping and Alignment does align your images as you wish, it may not be possible in that way with this tool. However, I suggest that you file a support case from under the Help tab of your account using the File A Support Case option to let us know which options you have tried and a specific listing in your Saved Listings where we can have a look and perhaps provide more specific assistance.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.