Skip to main content

Smile Hi, All of my regular listings are working just fine, but I am unable to post listings for baby formula. I did see the following ebay notation:

To sell baby formula on eBay, you need to specify the expiration date (mm/dd/yyyy) and include the following text in your listing:

This baby formula is not expired – the expiration date is <mm/dd/yyyy>.

It's against eBay policy to sell expired baby formula.

I did copy/paste as ebay suggests and made sure the font and size were same as description in listing but it just won't post....API error shows up every time noting the above. I tried it on a few kinds but none worked....I put a few under formula/coupons as they were packets...but I have a handful of cans I want to list and need them to be in the formula category. There are plenty of listings for them but I haven't found one that was listed under Auctiva....Is it an Auctiva issue and/or what is the problem????? Thanks in advance for your help!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi lexisluxuries

You may want to add the expiration date to the Custom Item Specifics field for the listing, which is accessed via the link: "Custom Item Specifics" in the categories area of the lister page.

If you need any more specific assistance with this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

- Craig
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hi lexisluxuries

You may want to add the expiration date to the Custom Item Specifics field for the listing, which is accessed via the link: "Custom Item Specifics" in the categories area of the lister page.

If you need any more specific assistance with this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

- Craig

Hi Craig, I have already done this. I opened a ticket with C/S and they said the listing is fine as did ebay. Ebay says it is an Auctiva issue but it seems C/S does not want to admit its a glitch or fix it. I have been here many years and am not happy about this as I also got a selling limit slapped on me because of this. If it is not fixed I will be finding another listing service. Thanks for your help!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.