Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Me too .. Tried on different browsers

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 91b3ce05-e7d5-442d-a382-f43bf1652069. Thank you.
And in the other browser

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 4e12f112-38db-4244-a97a-68820e0e338e. Thank you.
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention.

We are aware of the current technical difficulties which are causing generic error messages containing codes such as ID# 4e12f112-38db-4244-a97a-68820e0e338e to be generated when attempting to do various things on the Auctiva site, and our technical team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

At this point, I expect that we will have things stabilized within 10 to 15 minutes.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing!

-Mike
Hello

Just thought I would let you know that this is still happening on the UK version of this website.
Everything I scheduled to start tonight is failing and erroring on Auctiva but still firing through to Ebay.
I was in the middle of compiling a complicated listing and the whole thing just would not fire through to ebay or save on Auctiva...then your website crashed !!. I am now going to have to do it all again and list it at the wrong time. Disappointing service.
Hi rainonthewindow & Tnfancylady,

The issue which was causing these errors has been resolved for quite some time now, so you should be able to resume working within your Auctiva account effectively once again.

Also, we did encounter another issue around the same time which caused us to be unable to verify whether some eBay listings were posted successfully. If you were impacted by this issue, you should see messages like the following when you click the red number in the “Notifications” section along the top of your account:

eBay has reported item xxxxxxxxxxxx has posted, but we are not able to verify it at this time. Please check to see if this item exists on eBay before reposting.

If you encounter any further difficulties moving forward, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

We apologize, once again, for the difficulties.

-Mike
Hi bergerbroscamera,

I am not aware of any current technical difficulties which would explain why you would still be receiving errors of this nature at this time, so I recommend clearing your browser cache and then restarting your browser to see if that clears things up.

If you continue to encounter similar difficulties after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
Hi womandi,

I am unaware of any issues on our end that would cause difficulty with the Custom Item Specifics window opening correctly or of any difficulties with it loading the correct information for the selected category.

If you have already tried clearing your browser's cache to ensure that it has not cached any site pages erroneously, please file a support case from under the "Help" tab on our site and let us know a listing or two where you are encountering this difficulty so we can look into this issue further.

- Craig
Thanks Craig. The issue is it's not loading the first try (but eventually loads on the second try). The little 'arrow' just keeps spinning in a circle saying "Loading..." but it won't load. Again, this has been EVERY SINGLE TIME I open it over the past FULL 3 DAYS. I've been a F/T online seller for 15 years now - I know about cache/cookies, etc.!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.