Skip to main content

I gave 5 tries but the problem still being there. I already try to use "error checks" then there are no errors show to me.

Do you know how to solve this problem?
Thank you so much!!!

quote:
API Error

eBay has not posted your item due to title, description, and/or eBay policy violation. Please contact Auctiva support for more information on why your listing has failed to post.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I've found it's much faster to get an answer from the brains at Auctiva directly. Have you tried filing a support request with Auctiva? If you have, manually check the status of your request because I thought I'd turned email "notifications" ON, but must not have because I wandered around all weekend grumbling that they hadn't answered me, but in fact they had. Good Luck!
Hi there BogyBoxing-i am a newbie myself and had the same problem a few weeks ago...what it ended up being for me, was i had checked the box saying i would accept 'merchant credit cards' when i created my checkout profile...check and see if you've done the same thing...as soon as i unchecked that box my listings went through no problem...
have a great day, cinderella

Hello Featherfoot,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into difficulty with posting a listing.  That particular error message from eBay requires us to have a look at the listing directly and on the back end for the interaction between us and eBay when the error occurred.  If you have not already done so, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site including the title of the listing and the error message as you have done here and our agents will be able to look into this for you.  If you already have a support case, please note that we respond to cases in the order that they arrive and our team will assist you as soon as they are able.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.