Skip to main content

I know this is not a new topic, but I am trying to revise saved listing in Auctiva to post to ebay. Everyone says I need to click on the button or what ever in the item description block. click on HTML no change, click on anything else I can find no change. Could some one lead this old guy with failing patience to the Magic button. On Auctiva, Where or is on the ebay page or can't I change saved listings to Standard...Please be real simple
Original Post
Hi aumaker,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

I reviewed your account and confirmed that you are using our latest description editor, so you will need to use the “Source” button in the upper left corner of the editor to switch between the standard and HTML modes.

Also, some accounts are also configured to use an older description editor which we have been working to phase out for a while. If you were using that editor (for the potential benefit of others who may read this thread), you would use the “Switch to: Standard” and “Switch to: HTML” links in the same area to toggle between these two modes.

I hope this helps. If you need any more specific assistance with this, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.