Skip to main content

I received this email today & I do not understand how I can possibly be having any problems with a Token after selling on-line for 12 years? It came from Auctiva. Can anyone explain as to why I may have received this email and/or tell me where I'd go to findout what this email is all about? See email:

We have been notified that your eBay token associated with your Auctiva account is invalid or expired. Without a valid token, Auctiva will be prevented from performing actions on your behalf, including posting listing to eBay and updating the Scrolling Gallery. It is strongly recommended that you generate a new token for your Auctiva account as soon as possible to avoid interruption of your service.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

below was the message I got from Support when I sent the one we received

Hello.

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. The email you have forwarded to us is indeed a spoof email. We have contacted the host of the spoof website, and are working with them to have it taken down.

For future reference, we've recently removed all links from our email communications regarding your sensitive account information. In other words from this point forward Auctiva will not send you an email that includes a link to our login page. If you receive an email claiming to be from Auctiva that includes a link to our login page it is most likely a spoof email. Do not click on the link in the email and please forward it to our spoof@auctiva.com or abuse@auctiva.com email addresses.

Thank you,

Auctiva Abuse Team
Would it not be helpful to send an email to everybody with that information.
I am constantly getting spoof emails purporting to be from Auctiva which I just delete but others are maybe not as computer savvy as myself
quote:
Originally posted by ed neff:
below was the message I got from Support when I sent the one we received

Hello.

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. The email you have forwarded to us is indeed a spoof email. We have contacted the host of the spoof website, and are working with them to have it taken down.

For future reference, we've recently removed all links from our email communications regarding your sensitive account information. In other words from this point forward Auctiva will not send you an email that includes a link to our login page. If you receive an email claiming to be from Auctiva that includes a link to our login page it is most likely a spoof email. Do not click on the link in the email and please forward it to our spoof@auctiva.com or abuse@auctiva.com email addresses.

Thank you,

Auctiva Abuse Team

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.