Skip to main content

I've accidentally uploaded a wrong image for one of the variations on on of my active listings.
Every time I try to replace it with a link to the correct image ebay gives me an error message to the effect that I have to upload it the same way I uploaded the original variation images ie ebay hosted or self hosted. The listing was put up through auctiva and all my images are hosted here.
How can I replace the wrong image?
Original Post
Hi JustDi,

Thanks for contributing to our forum.

I just had a chance to do some testing with respect to this matter and, unfortunately, the only way I ended up being able to successfully change one variation image in an active listing was to remove all of the variation images and then reupload all of them using one method.

The error message suggests that you should be able to replace individual images by using the “self hosted” option, which is effectively how they are submitted from Auctiva, but I was unable to find the option to replace these images using the “self hosted” option on the interface.

I regret that I cannot offer you a better solution, but I hope you are at least able to proceed now. If you need any more specific assistance with this, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.