Skip to main content

all my auctions show that on the shipping calculator "insurance included with shipping and handling", when i figure the shipping calulator on auctiva i check"ins.required". yet all my listing say" insurance included in shipping and handling. buyers don't want to pay for insurance when calculator on ebay says it is included. 200 items listed and buyers don't read that all my listings state"if paid by paypal item must be insured.
Original Post
i got caught out with this last week. Apparently you are NOT aloud to say if you pay through paypal you have to pay for insurance. You can ONLY add insurance across the board for all purchases. Ebay pulled my listings for having that in it (also taking the listing fees) in turn i had to relist all items and foot the "bill" again. They are ripping people off with all the BS that they want. They are mainly for the "larger sellers" for high priced items or if you have lots to sell. for the little people like me who sell my 50 items here and there they dont really care.
Have you heard of Oztion? if not please click my signature below and it will take you directly to the site and show all my items. It is FREE to list for up to 3months and there fees are half the price if not less than ebay's and include all your gallery photos for free. Goodluck i at least hope this has helped you. cheers

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.