Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi dutchman48,

Thanks for posting your question here.

I am under the impression that we were able to help you resolve this issue through the support case you opened on this subject, but please feel free to reply to us through that support case if you are in need of any further assistance.

Also, your forum account is actually independent from either of your Auctiva accounts so, unless you open a new forum account with a display name of “papermoneyforme” (of anything else for that matter), your forum posts will always refer to your current display name of “dutchman48”.

-Mike
Hi Afritzy,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing.

We are currently receiving a number of reports from Verizon internet users indicating that our site has been slow to load and/or timing our recently so, if you are indeed a Verizon internet user, some of the difficulties you are encountering may be related to this particular issues.

We have raised this issue through our ISP and, although it appears that the issue will ultimately need to be resolved by Verizon, they have assured us that they are doing everything in their power to influence Verizon to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

I also noticed that some items you have attempted to post recently have been rejected by eBay, so perhaps those are the ones mentioned were just going into the Scheduled Listings section. If you click the red number in the “Notifications” area along the top of any page within your account, you should be able to see the records of those listing failures and the exact error message eBay returned for each.

That being said, I am not sure what could be causing some of the issues you have described, such as your template being a “mess” or listings being posted multiple times, so we would need to discuss those issues with you further to get to the bottom of things.

In any event, if you are still encountering these difficulties, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to continue working through these issues with you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.