Skip to main content

I'm using Auctiva in IE because I still can't upload pics in my preferred Firefox due to ongoing JAVA security problem. Anyway, all was going fine today until my template stopped appearing in my "create similar listing" page. I just got this message:

We apologize for the inconvenience. An error occurred while attempting to process your request. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# e7bd18c7-8052-4e03-b4b0-05d5c650f4f9. Thank you.

What is going on? I'm seriously considering a switch to some other company! I can't use you in Firefox even though I've downloaded the update multiple times & firefox add on updates show my JAVA to be "updated" NOW I have problems with templates. I never change my templates..I use the same SAFFOLA template on all of my listings. Please advise.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Vina & HoobieDaju,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. We just released a change to correct an issue which was causing images not to show up in the previews available during the template selection process and I suspect the behavior you are encountering is most likely due to a conflict between the new code that was introduced and something cached by your browser.

Can you please try clearing your browser cache, restarting your browser and then check whether you continue to encounter the same difficulties thereafter?

I hope this clears things up. If you continue to encounter the same behavior after trying this measure, please contact our Customer Support team from under the “Help” page within your account and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike
I just cleared my cache, browsing history, cookies, shut down my PC & reopened with same problem. I'm in IE 8. The listings I saved earlier today is fine. It shows the SAFFOLA template. When I use "create similar" or create NEW, both options give me same template error. Unusable. Please fix. This is very aggravating.

Note. When I viewed template problem (saved)listings in Firefox..it shows the SAFFOLA template like normal. So, template use is fine in Firefox but I can't upload pictures in Firefox. I do NOT want to be forced to toggle between Auctiva in IE 8 to load pics then have to jump over to Firefox to verify chosen template. Time is money & your system is costing me both.
Yes, I completely agree with Vina! Trying to juggle listing and two kids under 4 and having to deal with this type of stuff is ridiculous! I just want to list Auctiva, why does it always seem that you are fighting against me??? Seriously thinking of going somewhere else! Cannot list correctly, receiving the following error and I too have cleared everything, shut-down, several times and nothing but a continued headache!!!! This really could have happened any time before posting time. It's also messing up my shipping options that I choose earlier, they have all changed. FIX IT NOW....
Error message:
We apologize for the inconvenience. An error occurred while attempting to process your request. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 2cf3ad52-da32-4ea5-b4dc-f777f44e564a. Thank you
Hi Community,

Thanks for keeping us posted on the behavior you have been experiencing.

We have since located and corrected an issue which we believe was responsible for the errors that continued to occur since my previous update to this thread, so we expect that you should all be able to successfully select templates for your listings once again at this time.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused.

-Mike
I take back my last note. Template problem still happening in BOTH IE 8 & Firefox! I created listing, uploaded pics & saved it in IE, jumped over to Firefox opened the save listing only to find the same blue "select template" screen! I click on it then choose SAFFOLA template then it gives me a mostly blank screen with the upper left corner showing a sliver of a screen with An error has occurred during the process....message.
What is being done to fix this. I have lots of stuff to list during this Ebay listing promo. I don't have time for this nonsense!
Auctiva, anything new on this....

I have not been listing because of the new issues on here that I simply do not have the time to keep working around (keeping up with the old is hard enough without adding new ones).......and need to get back to work soon!

Please update us on all of the fixes from the new update as well as some of the old go arounds we are suffering through daily, as I for one do not have time/patience to experiment with this.

Thanks for an update.
Last edited by lookandbuyme

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.