Skip to main content

hi all,

im uk based, and would like to know when i list an item and select the service, and then say this price applies to "europe" for example.. what countries does auctiva include in this?

same goes for "asia", "N AND S america", and "european union"

because i wouldnt want my couriers definition of what countries THEY describe as being in europe to be different from auctiva's as obviously that could cost me more than the shipping cost paid by the buyer

thanks
Original Post
Hi skylineboy2002,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. The best way to tell which countries eBay considers to be in each broader location such as Europe and N. and S. America is to click the radio button next to "Select locations to exclude" and view the lists of specific countries that show up next to each location group.

If there are any specific countries you do not wish to ship to that are included in a broader location group you are willing to ship to in general, you can exclude shipping to those specific countries from that area as well.

If there are specific countries you are not willing to ship to, you can also configure an exclusion list within your eBay account as described on the following page of eBay's Help index: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sel...er-requirements.html

If you have created an exclusion list within your eBay preferences, it will automatically be applied to any listings for which you select the "Use my eBay shipping exclusion list" option which is selected by default on the Auctiva lister page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the "Help" tab and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.