Skip to main content

have been using auctiva for about 3 years without any major issues. suddenly for past two weeks, my gallery i choose isn't crossing over to ebay. very time consuming to fix with each listing. also, i clicked the box to have my images also be on ebay image spot and not just imbedded (hope that makes sense) however, they are not crossing over to there either. only my imbedded images are crossing over but nothing that would be on the "ebay site" per say. what is goingon? any help appreciated
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No you are not the only person having that issue. And you are correct it is NOT on eBay's end of things. It is also not the only thing that isn't transferring over correctly. Been having issues since Auctiva started doing all the updates to their site. It has been reported to Auctiva and posted here on the board. So far there is no resolution has been given other than to say the usual clear your cookies and cache and it is being sent to the techs but that is as far as it goes.

You will, for now anyway, need to revise your listing on eBay and re-upload your gallery picture directly on eBay.
Hi bloit,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you have been experiencing lately. Assuming that there is nothing wrong with the images you selected for display in the Gallery, it is most likely that eBay's system encountered an error when attempting to make copies from the Auctiva hosted images that were sent to them for that purpose.

Unfortunately, this has been known to happen at times and there is not anything that we can do differently from our side of things to to prevent eBay's system from encountering errors of this nature on occasion.

I am under the impression that eBay will typically attempt to generate the Gallery image again automatically if their first attempt to do so fails, but the Gallery images can also be restored by revising each listing manually as you mentioned you have been doing.

Although you can restore the Gallery images in listings which have been impacted in this manner by uploading a new copy of the image through the Revise your Item form, eBay also offers a “Fix your Picture” tool that is intended for this purpose which you can reach using the following link:

http://cgi5.ebay.com/ws1/eBayI...ayGalleryImagePageV3

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.