Skip to main content

I have a couple of questions.

1) Why does my dashboard say I have 41 saved listings when I can only see about 23? Why can I not delete the old ones?

2) Is the any way to Bulk Archive the old messages to clean them up other than selecting each one of them one at a time? I was gone off the site for a while and there are some really old ones I would like to get rid of, however I don't see a way to do it other than clicking each one for over 7 pages?

3) Lastly - Apparently there are behind the scene filters at work in Notifications also. The count total is 75 on my dashboard and I can not bet to anything not associated with this month? Can this be cleaned up too?

Thankx, and I appreciate the help.
just trying to do the right thing, and man sometimes it is hard to do even that
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello answrtek -

1. It sounds like you may be looking at the Saved Listings page without adjusting the Show Last ___ Days pull down menu in the upper right of the Saved Listings page to "All" to see listings that were saved past the default view of the last 30 days.

2. If you refer to the Notifications area, you can select them all on a page by using the check box on the right of the title bar and then clicking on the Delete Selected Events button or you can remove all notifications from your account using the Delete All Events button just beneath the filters.

3. I am not entirely sure what you refer to on your dashboard; I am unclear on what total count of 75 you refer to that refers to past events. If you refer to Account Messages, the most recent shows on page 1 of the events, but if you wish to Archive them you do need to select the checkboxes for them individually prior to clicking on Archive Selected.
If you refer to another area of the page, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further.

- Craig
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hello answrtek -

1. It sounds like you may be looking at the Saved Listings page without adjusting the Show Last ___ Days pull down menu in the upper right of the Saved Listings page to "All" to see listings that were saved past the default view of the last 30 days.

2. If you refer to the Notifications area, you can select them all on a page by using the check box on the right of the title bar and then clicking on the Delete Selected Events button or you can remove all notifications from your account using the Delete All Events button just beneath the filters.

3. I am not entirely sure what you refer to on your dashboard; I am unclear on what total count of 75 you refer to that refers to past events. If you refer to Account Messages, the most recent shows on page 1 of the events, but if you wish to Archive them you do need to select the checkboxes for them individually prior to clicking on Archive Selected.
If you refer to another area of the page, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist you further.

- Craig

Thanks for answering.

I had all the drop down lists set to ALL, the only ones I can see on Account Dashboard ->Listings summary are the count listed under Active Listings Which says 25 and is correct.

Under Listing Summary->Saved Listings = 43 Listings, only 25 of which I can see, no matter what the drop down filters are set to.

On the events I was mistaken, its not notifications, it old messages. There seems to be nowhere to edit/remove messages in bulk. I understand I was confused and mixed messages with notifications in my post. Sorry.
Hello answertek -

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I checked your account as well as my own and find that there is a discrepancy in the Dashboard count compared to the actual count on the Saved Listings page when the Show Last ___ Days pull down is set to All. The Dashboard count shows a higher number than the Saved Listings page which is, most likely, the result of some additional filtering on the Saved Listings page to avoid displaying duplicates.

I have created a work ticket for this issue for our engineers and will update this thread as soon as more information regarding this issue becomes available.

Apologies for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.