Skip to main content

Choose one...get something totally different. I even tried putting the exact template name in the box so only that one comes up. Click on it...some other one shows up. Anybody have a workaround? I'm gonna file a support case now, really sick of these glitches Frown
Original Post
Hi member_8880,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I am not aware of any current technical issues that would explain the behavior you described so the first thing I recommend trying which has the potential to help it to clear your browser cache and then close and reopen your browser.

I understand that you may see that suggestion tossed around quite a bit on our Community Forum, but doing so actually does resolve quite a few user reported issues that we are unable to reproduce on our side of things and is definitely worth a try.

If you need any further assistance with this matter, we will do our best to help you out through the support case you have opened on the subject. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.