Skip to main content

I need to set up shipping for an order which needs two boxes-one calculated by weight, and then add a second (flat rate) box to this, to get the total. Is this possible, or do I need to estimate the cost of the larger box, add it to the flat rate, and in my listing just say it is a flat rate, say at $24.95 combined, or whatever it works out to.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi laravintagesales,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Ebay's system is not current set up to calculate shipping for items that will be shipped in multiple boxes so you will need to determine the best way to convey the shipping cost to your buyers as if the item were being shipped in one box.

I believe the best way to approach this would be to determine approximately how much it will cost to ship both boxes (such as the $24.95) you mentioned and specify that flat rate shipping is available for that particular amount.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.