Skip to main content

I want to transfer our website over from our current provider, Because I feel that Auctiva has a lot to offer at a reasonable price. BUT I AM TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE. We have had a problem for over three days now, We cannot even get them to fix it. It is only a minor one. we accidently shut down our store, becasue the name was wrong, so we want to correct it. So we figured that just close it and reopen it. Well we could not do that and re open it., SO we sent a ticket to the support team about this. HERE we are three days later and still no resolution., I dont feel that it should be that hard of a fix. Based on some thing this small, DO I really want to change companies. If they cannot fix this / ANYONE have any feed back.
Original Post
My picture on my listing have been disappearing for the last week. I file a case last week and they have got back to me, but each time they tell me the same thing. I delete them. I DID NOT. So 7 emails later, now they say that the wizard software they told us to use can delete picture when they are auto relisted with ebay!! So even when you get answer, it is not good. I have about 300 listing that the picture disappear and I have to end all those listings, take new pictures, then list them all again. I guess only ebay sellers have to give good customer service

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.