Skip to main content

I've tried editing everything that has to do with Shipping, but I can't figure out what causes this warning:

API Warning

Old discount tag ApplyShippingDiscount cannot be used with new discount. Use ShippingDiscountProfileID and/or InternationalShippingDiscountProfileID as required under ShippingDetails.

It doesn't prevent me from listing, but it's been showing up every time for the past couple of weeks.....

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi- just want to file support request.. and this is posted on there.

We have received reports from several users indicating that they are receiving API warnings such as the following when listings are posted through our site:

"This is what it says: Old discount tag ApplyShippingDiscount cannot be used with new discount. Use ShippingDiscountProfileID and/or InternationalShippingDiscountProfileID as required under ShippingDetails."

This message is just an indication from eBay that they will soon be changing the format in which shipping discount information must be submitted to them. Our engineering team is aware of this upcoming change and will have the necessary adjustments made in time.

As long as the shipping discount information you have specified is reflected on your active eBay listings, you can safely ignore this warning message for the time being. If the shipping discount information you are selecting is not making it to eBay, please let us know by filing a support case.

Hope this helps.

Vickie
quote:
Originally posted by itsjustme:
omg i get a different api error and it's wrong. like no return policy specified...yes it is. or two store categories specified...no..not so.

ready to pull my hair out.

This is just my .02.

Unless it fails I just ignore them as the listing goes threw. As posted else where a lot of them are eFee's future warnings.

I clean them out once a week.
Well now I get two types of API warnings and I can't relist the item. I wrote to support and the answer was to list directly in ebay:

"I reviewed your account carefully and found that this listings were rejected by eBay when we attempted to post them on your behalf and that the following errors was also returned in response:

API Error

Select only one category to list with Store Inventory format.

You'll have to remove the second listing category that you selected when you originally posted this item. Auctiva only offers basic revising before relisting functions such as changing your Title, the Quantity, Start price, BIN price, Reserve and Duration.

In order to do so, you'll have to re-list this item directly via eBay.

If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let me know, and I’ll be happy to continue assisting you."

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.