Skip to main content

Hi. In a nutshell: I need a tool that will allow me to archive eBay listings longer than the 90 days eBay allows. So, for example, I want to keep any unsold ugly holiday sweater listings available for easy re-listing next holiday season. Does Auctiva do this and what are the capabilities in terms of capacity (number of listings it will archive) and duration? Thanks.

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Mercat68,

Auctiva allows you to import your closed listings to your saved listings once the items close on eBay.  Once your listing are imported, they will remain in your saved listings as long as you wish -  we do not delete images or listings from user accounts.

So, once your items end on eBay they import into the Closed Listings page of an Auctiva account.  From there you can use the Import Listing button in the upper left of the page to have your listings imported into Saved.  There are no limits to the number of saved listings you can have in an Auctiva account.

- Craig

Hello again,

Yes, when a listing ends on eBay it gets recorded in the Closed Listings section of the Auctiva account it is linked to.  Once there, you can manually import this into the Saved Listings within Auctiva.  You can import your Closed Listings on any of our plans and there are no limits to the number of listings you can import and store. 

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.