Skip to main content

I often use my most recent listings as templates. And whenever I switch from auction or fixed price to a store listing, it automatically comes up as 30 day. And of course, I forget to change it and it's posted on Ebay this way. My own preference--and I'm not sure, but I think Ebay does it this way--have the selection good 'til canceled be the automatic selection. I just hate having listings end in my store--before they have sold. And, of course, this is a suggestion. I love Auctiva, no matter what. Thanks!!
Original Post
I ran into this problem, too. Couldn't figure out why some of my store listings kept ending after 30 days and didn't. I haven't figured out how to get that number of days to change automatically, because selecting an Item Profile overwrites all the info in the listing you are trying to change.

What I do is copy the detail info., click on the listing format type to change it to Store, change the Item Detail format to one of my "store" types [which has the Good Til Cancelled selected], paste the item info, and go from there.

Maybe someone else knows of a better way? Love to hear it!

I think Auctiva is great and I am very pleased with it, especially the templates and the extra pictures. Even if there isn't an easy way to get the GTC selected on a changed listing type, I'm happy.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.