Skip to main content

Hi sellers! We're resolving a small issue impacting some users' images and the ability to contact support. Everything should be running smoothly in just a couple of minutes. Your images are all fine and will be showing as normal with no extra work very shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Director of Marketing, Auctiva

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Community -

Apologies again for the difficulty and confusion this has created. 

Please know that no data was lost and all of your images are still saved in your accounts.

The issue which occurred earlier today has been resolved, however, it may take some time for all images to display in all locations while the stored image data propagates outward to the delivery servers.  This will result in intermittent display behavior of these images until this completes.  We expect this to complete within the next few hours, again depending on location.  Unfortunately, I am unable to provide more location specific information, but we do expect all images to display properly in all locations once this has completed.

- Craig

Hello Lozengallery -

We did have an issue earlier this week that matches the description of what you have encountered, however, our engineers resolved that issue shortly after we discovered it.  It sounds like you may have an issue with your browser caching the site from that state as the issue is no longer occurring.

The first suggestion I have is to try logging out of your account and closing your browser entirely.  Then, relaunch your browser and log back in to your Auctiva account.  If the difficulty persists, please try clearing the cache of your browser, closing it and relaunching it and then logging back in to your account.

Should you continue to encounter difficulty at that point, either respond here to this post or, if you are able to file a support case but still having other issues, file a support case from under the Help tab of the site so we can have a look into your account.

- Craig

Hello again Lozengallery,

I've taken a look at your account and am unable to reproduce the issue you describe in the account.  When I check it, the Saved Listings all show appropriate thumbnails on the Saved page and the listings I was able to review all show images that appear to be appropriate for the listing - I am also able to get to the support page to file a case without difficulty. 

When I checked a few of your active items on eBay I saw the images in each of the listings as expected.  These matched the corresponding Saved Listings.

If you have successfully cleared the browser cache of the browser you typically use, I suggest you try using a different browser to check your account and your active listings - so if you typically use say Internet Explorer, I'd suggest you try using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to review your listings and account.  Both of these browsers are available for free if you are not already using one or both of them.

- Craig

auctivajohn 2 posted:

Hi sellers! We're resolving a small issue impacting some users' images and the ability to contact support. Everything should be running smoothly in just a couple of minutes. Your images are all fine and will be showing as normal with no extra work very shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

I have this issue now with all of my listings. Please help!

Hello Tonya Rains

We are aware of this issue with the Unknown Form error and are seeking a solution for it.  This most typically occurs in Safari but other browsers have reported the issue.  I suggest that you clear the cache of whichever browser you most frequently use prior to trying again and if the issue persists, please try  filing your case using a different browser and you should be able to have your case filed.

Apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

- Craig

Last edited by auctivacraig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.