Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi itsjustme,

Thanks for alerting us to the recent posting failures you have experienced. I am not entirely sure what caused these relist attempts to fail, but I was able to locate the support case you filed on the subject and have confirmed that it has been forwarded to our technical team for further investigation.

We will follow up with you about this through your open support case once we have been able to find out more about what happened here. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-Mike
It appears that the bulk relister is corrupt. It seems that for now, I can open each listing via edit and relist and schedule

or

I can bulk relist one item at a time and use post now.

this all happened after some changes occurred yesterday. i was very excited to see that all the information for accept best offer, reject below and accept above were prepopulated with original prices. Little did I know that each listing would fail and they continue to fail today.

It will take me eight hours instead of one hour to open each item individually and schedule.
Hi itsjustme,

I just received an update on this issue from our technical team and am pleased to report that we have just released a change intended to resolve this issue. As a result, we do not expect you to encounter similar errors with any future relists that you scheduled.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for helping to bring this to our attention.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.