Skip to main content

Hi There, I guess I am doing a few things wrong at the moment in regards to the new update. I have uploaded images as I usually do however there is often not a gallery photo on the Ebay listing which I have to then revise the listing in Ebay and add it in often deleting the failed upload. The photos on the listing are fine, but when clicked to supersize, they are blank.
Im not sure how I resize photos if they are too small, or how I even check the size, any help would be greatly appreciated as it is taking a long time to finish listings and they are not even doing everything they can. Thanks Joe
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Joe,

I was able to locate one of your listings that had problems with the images. Many of the images didn't show up on eBay, so I checked your images in the account and many are 16px x 16px, which is, as you mentioned, way too small (also why they aren't appearing on eBay). I believe that size is what they call "icon" size--super tiny.

You can see the size of your images on the Image Management page, and it looks like it was only a more recent batch that were uploaded too small. You can try to re-upload the pictures into your account since it appears that for whatever reason they didn't get saved at the correct size when you did it the first time. Then you can revise your listings with the larger images.

If you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support via the Help tab within your account.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and good luck with your future sales!
Hi John,

No, unfortunately we do not offer any functionality at present which would allow you to resize images in bulk to comply with eBay's new minimum image size requirement, so I'm afraid you would need to resize your images in this manner individually.

I will share your comments in this regard with our Product Management team and we will consider your comments in this regard when planning future updates to our site though.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.