Skip to main content

While on eBay,I noticed in my store window display there were 2 different auctions listed for the same exact item,when in fact I had only 1 auction listed for the item.On the My eBay page it showed I had only 1 of the item selling,which is correct.
However ,when I went to my Auctiva account and checked active listings,there were 2 identical items supposedly selling.Upon further inspection,I found they literally were the same item(same posting time and same eBay item number),which is impossible.
How do I get rid of the phantom listing from my scrolling store window and my auctiva active listings page?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Jared,

You can accomplish this by making the duplicate listing hidden in your Auctiva store at Auctiva -> Store(tab) -> Edit Items. Any items that are hidden will no longer be displayed in your Auctiva store, nor will they be displayed in your store window the next time it refreshes, which is about every 2 hours.

I hope this helps=)

-Mike
Moonandstarman,

Sorry about that...I haven't gotten to the store and store window section of the community board yet...support's been awfully heavy today.

I've only seen 2 reports of this happening so we're not sure why yet, but as more reports come in, hopefully we'll be able to fix that issue promptly. Thank you for filing a support case about this issue as we rely on these cases to identify and fix bugs.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.