Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi luckycat,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. You should be able to adjust the quantity you have available in inventory by going to your "Manage Inventory Items" page and selecting "Adjust Inventory" from the "Actions" drop down menu next to the desired one.

I just tested this out and I am also seeing the page go grey and get stuck when I select this option using Internet Explorer, but it seems to work with Firefox. It appears there is a problem with this feature so I'm going to bring this to the attention of our engineering team and they should be able to get it fixed with a future site update.

For future reference, the quickest way to get a response from an Auctiva representative is to file a support request using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
quote:
Adjust Inventory

I have Account Edge 2008 Network Edition.

Is there anyone who has had this message when trying to make inventory adjustments?

"Adjustment cannot be made because you have an outstanding receive items for this inventory item"

I do have the items at issue on order but have not received them yet, in the mean time my counts are off therefore I need to adjust them before the coming inventory shows up.

So why would the software not let me do the adjustment?

I have checked preferences high and low and cannot seem to find out the reason it is happening. The only way to do it is to delete all items on order, or do the adjustment through a sale(though it has to be an even credit/debit or it will throw off the $)

Any help would be great!

Home Design Contractors Maryland | Kitchen Cabinets Raleigh | Baltimore Heating | Breast Implants Raleigh
Last edited by andrew45611
Cool You will have no problem adjusting inventory and with a lot of other things if you download Mozilla Firefox and use it as your browser. When you download do not choose it as your default browser if you just want to try it out. I had all kinds of problems with Vista compatibility with Internet Explorer including inventory adjustments and other site problems . I Love Firefox.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.