Skip to main content

I just posted item. I first checked ebay to see if item posted and it did. Then when I when back to saved listings it shows item DID NOT post, and notifications shows DID NOT post.

I filed a support to alert them.

After I filed a support, I check my saved listing again and it still shows save listing as not posted at all, but now no notification error.

Just want to alert everyone,keep an eye out as you don't want to list items twice, or more than you have!

Thanks!
Some People Dream of Success While Others Wake Up and Work Hard At It! - unknown
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Support did answer, quickly

But the response??

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. I just checked at my end and found that the provided item number #380151546045 is successfully listed on eBay.

The exact error message returned by eBay in response to your attempt to post your item is:

API

Beginning in September, eBay will no longer allow you to offer shipping insurance as an optional fee

I said nothing about insurance, blah blah...

I have over 40 auctions that say that in notifications.

I thought, I clearly stated that my saved listing is not showing as posted and it did.

I also stated that the first notification I rec'd was in the NOT POSTED Notification area. Then it left there and when to the notification about insurance blah blah.

I am losing my patient right now!

I contacted support again to please read my help request more carefully. I was just trying to alert them in case it happens to anyone else so they don't have 100's of ticked off sellers!

Oh bother....
My item just posted twice on ebay.

Auctiva you just cost me.

First the item shows it's listing...you go to ebay, it's not there... you try again. Then it shows it was scheduled on Auctiva...I didn't even try to schedule it to begin with...then tried to list from the scheduled item by editing. I guess it just miraculously appeared in the 'schedule section' because I didn't put it there.

So, now had to end the 2nd listing on ebay.
What's going on?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.