Skip to main content

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Kevin K.:
Quick update:

It's been a long night, but we do have all the servers moved from Oakland to Sacramento. They are in place, up and running and all of that.

We're just working on the last few pieces of the puzzle right now.

Hopefully finished within an hour. Two at the most. I'll update you here if things change.

-Kevin

Thanks for the update!
Its funny how everyone shows up to cry when the site is down rather than speak up when this was being planned to ask auctive to reconsider moving the site on a date that doesn't interfere with 1. the .10c listing day ending and 2. to ask them to consider waiting 7 days so we woint have listings ending. But now we are all here to bitch ain't we.

P.S. dawnblue made me say that. LOL Frog
This is so disappointing. I started using Auctiva about 2 months agao and reccommended it to a dozen or more others who are now using it.
I can't beleive that this server move couldn't have been done more quickly. And although we were told about the maintenance, I think they were sorely lacking in not letting us know all the ramifications. I have auctions with no pictures, buyers unable to pay for their items and all the emails that are coming as a result. And on top of it, I can't list any new auctions. By my count, we have now been down for 16 hours, with no one telling us how much longer it will be.

I guess I start looking for a new listing site. I need reliablility. Even if I have to pay for it.
Smile well I think auctiva is great .....and let us not forget its free!!!!

I too have listing ending.....actually in an hour...no pictures....but....there surely has to be some sacrifice...for a quality service..

I have been reading this site today and am appalled by some of the negative comments...

some of you need to get a grip on reality......
I *do* think it's very unfortunate that they chose to do this when all of our ten-cent listing day items are closing. I wrote and asked them to consider that, but I guess I was a lone voice in the crowd. I planned all of my auctions around the initial move date, and then they changed their move date and that really messed things up. I hope it's fixed soon. I do appreciate their efforts to make things better and I truly hope it works this time!!

quote:
Originally posted by :
Its funny how everyone shows up to cry when the site is down rather than speak up when this was being planned to ask auctive to reconsider moving the site on a date that doesn't interfere with 1. the .10c listing day ending and 2. to ask them to consider waiting 7 days so we woint have listings ending. But now we are all here to bitch ain't we.

P.S. dawnblue made me say that. LOL Frog
Moonandstarman

HAHA I though so too... gives more room for us posters that have alot or ROOM to occupy! LOL
Sad but true...

And funny how that person knew that auctiva was going down for a while...

****dawnblue... about the computers... so true... they are are more MOODY than humans... tehee If they dont like you they crash.LMAO
quote:
Originally posted by efilnikcufecin:
quote:
Originally posted by dawnblue:
Nope - you have to use Auctiva's checkout. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Freddy - duck - here comes a frying pan for that last one!

I opened your email and a frying pan jumped out and hit me on the head. Last time I open an attachment from you. LOL.

Nope you don't have to use their checkout
quote:
Originally posted by I am Leaving:
If you would like to try something that I have found MORE reliable than auctiva and it is free....

And for all of you who think you are so cool by just hanging out and waiting...must not be your only source of income or perhaps this is the FIRST time Auctiva has lied to you.

Disgruntled or not, I think it is extremely tacky that you are posting links to other sites. If you want to go, then go - but take your negative attitude with you.

I don't feel like I am being cool by just hanging around and waiting. I am doing other things - taking pictures, relisting duplicate items and listing through eBay by hand coding my listings so I can use mulitple pictures without having to pay.

I am a powerseller on eBay - so I do get a very large portion of my income from eBay. I'm not a hobbyist selling off stuff around the house. I just bought 100 items to upload.

My attitude has nothing with being "cool". It has to do with me being patient and understanding that things don't always go as planned. I also know that they are doing everything they can and told us the service was going to be unavailable.

I have 51 listings that are ending today (all the other listings have already sold) - but I'm not blowing my stack. Negativity doesn't help anything and posting links to other sites is just down right rude.
This is ridiculous that it is taking so long. I am so glad that I waited to move my listings here until after the move. The $9 I paid to keep listing elsewhere was worth it!

If the move had happened Friday night, and the outage extended into Saturday morning, that would have been much better than having images down today.

I hadn't thought about the FPL ending today and so maybe it would have been better to wait to move stuff. But the site has been so buggy for the last week or two, the move really needed to be done sooner than later...
Say what you want. I depend on my next meal and having a warm place to live on my auctions. So actually Auctiva is NOT free today. It is actually COSTING alot of people ALOT. I had no problem until it went WAY beyond the time that was mentioned in the email that I got. So you just sit there and be nice. More power to you. Hope you don't starve!
Don't you think it's funny that those who bash those of us who are waiting, have the time to register a community account and post?

"And for all of you who think you are so cool by just hanging out and waiting...must not be your only source of income or perhaps this is the FIRST time Auctiva has lied to you."

This is really the first time I have had time to post to these boards, and I am really saddened that people treat others this way. I guess it's easy to trash people when you don't have to look them in the eye.
quote:
Originally posted by I am Leaving:
And I am sure that MY feelings might really be hurt if JEFF gets upset

Its about time SOMEONE over there gets upset. There are certainly enough people that Auctiva has upset.

Perhaps if he gets upset he will do something creative like fix the problem.

HEARING me JEFF??

All this anger is bad for your health.
I won't starve - It hasn't gone way past - just a few hours. If you depend on eBay solely, then you are crazy for not having a backup in case something happens.

Sell on Amazon and eBay. Use 2 image hosting services - have a back up plan - it's just plain common sense.

I seriously doubt ONE day will make you starve - if it does, then maybe you should consider something besides selling your yard sale finds on eBay.
It would sure be nice if this "NEWS" forum actually had NEWS instead of gripes, witty retorts and other nonsense. There doesn't appear to be ANY forum that is striclty news from the staff at Auctiva, instead I have to wade through all this other clutter to get any information - the last of which said 1-2 hours 3 hours ago.

Just for a clue, when images start showing up on THIS site, then it's likely images will be showing up on our listings once again.
quote:
Mimi
They are moving servers today and doing their best to fix the problems they have been having.

I panicked and forgot they were doing service work and we'd be down for awhile. I left a message earlier complaining, I guess i just wanted to make it right by leaving this one, lol, I understand these upgrades need to happen, so I'll just sit on the sofa with the others and wait patiently, good things come to those who wait...right? thanks all
quote:
some of you need to get a grip on reality......
I'm afraid it is you not in reality if you think you don't pay for this service. If you use any of the services they get referrals on, you are paying. If you had down images, auctions ending lower than they should or with no bids at all that normally do, you are paying. If you can't list due to this mess or rearranged your week several times last week to time out the move with your listings, you have paid for this service. You are wrong to say this has been free, so no gripes. 'cause last I checked, over the last few weeks, this site has cost me quite a bit. The nerve people have to tell anyone when & if it is ok to gripe or be at the end our patience.

The move needed to come, but could have been better planned. Without gripes, Auctiva wouldn't be able to learn from their growing pains, so they don't have to repeat the same mistakes. If no one voiced their opinion on it, then how do they guage customer satisfaction? It isn't realistic to assume everyone wants to be a cheerleader.

Pete, where are most on the weekend? Well, I usually don't come onto Auctiva on the weekends. Only reason I realized the move was changing to another date, was that I had some auctions I wanted to throw on for 5 days since I missed Thursday listing due to the move was supposed to initially be Thursday. So, I see Friday, then Friday turned to Monday. With the exception of this past weekend, I spend 99.9% of the time with my kids, husband & family Friday thru Sunday night. Most people have families that keep them offline all weekend. Only to return on Monday expecting the change to have happened & find out it is still in limbo & all their listings for the 10 cent fixed price special would end all day without photos.

We all expected some issues, but week after week this last few weeks has been a mess. I have hung on because swithching listing services is a pain. I tried a few & didn't like them. I did find one to use that I do like. They were always reliable in the past, but I still like Auctiva better. But, after today, I don't feel so sure about that.

I look like a fool explaining to my husband why we are going to have our worst week ever on eBay. He told me weeks ago to find a reliable service. I sung high praises of Auctiva, only to be let down.
quote:
John - actually - it was 11:25 when they posted it would be 1-2 hours - and that was only about an hour and a half ago - check the board time for the post.

Therein lies the rub - with all this other garbage, I was lucky to make out that much.

I have issues with Auctiva, but moving servers isn't one of them. As a Powerseller I SHOULD subscribe to Ebay Picture Services and not depend on a third-party like Auctiva. I turned off Auctiva insurance (they screwed up the cost factor), checkout and that unimaginably laggy store window - AND, the Auctiva listing form does NOT correspond to Ebay line for line, I have to edit my Auctiva posted listings on Ebay if I want to restrict my listings to bidders with a Paypal account.

You get what you pay for of course, but I'm not inclined to transition to the pay version of Auctiva as long as these issues keep popping up.

Okay, that's my vent, now where's the bloody update and real NEWS?? Wink
I do this part time. I work midnights, so i don't mind sitting here waiting. I have been patient!! Razz All I did, was went to eBay, loaded up a new pic for the auction, and BOOM !! There was a pic !! The ones that I couldn't add one to, I put a note in the description. I've had 4 requests in the last 10 min for a pic.
I do believe that we should be patient, and the best is yet to come !!
attire4less, like you, I value my time with family and rarely let anything interfere with that. That said, if EBay was my livelihood, I'm quite sure that my husband would've been right beside me at the computer if I had to revise my schedule due to expected server downtime.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. My gallery photos were still there during this entire issue and I still got bids.

Hope everything works out for you. I'm sure Auctiva had their reasons for changing their schedules.
quote:
Originally posted by annkate:
quote:
Originally posted by edenmoseley:
I never lost my gallery pics? just the ones in the auctions????

I had never checked the gallery, actually. Someone on another board said her gallery images were back up. I just assumed they were down. So, never mind...

Gallery pics reside on Ebay's servers, NOT Auctiva's, thank God. It's a tough sell with only gallery pics, but it's something at least. Now, if someone at Auctiva would actually post some friggin' NEWS, I'd rest a little easier and not add to this clutter.
Boo, I appreciate your response. I didn't say my husband didn't help me revise my schedule. However, if you don't realize the need for it because you are busy with the new plans, not much help can be done. Some things in your life you can't change to accomodate a move that was postponed several times. No amount of resheduling or help on my husband's end can change the fact that by not listing Thursday to avoid this issue cost me lots of money. And by having anyting end today has cost me big too. When I listed items last Tuesday, the plan was Thursday. I planned to skip Thursday, so I had to take all auctions on Thursday that ended without bids & I re-listed them to end on Tuesday on 5 day auctions rather than end on Thursday without bids. Just realizing that I did that...what a headache. I would have NEVER ended a single auction/fixed price listing on Tuesday KNOWING this would happen.
Hello Joe,I started to have problems yesterday with my ebay listings.Then today I woke up to NO pictures & customers wanting to know whats going on.With further investigation, I found that you were moving your servers.I was not told & knew nothing of this at all, otherwise I would have left listing some of my things untill you had it all taken care of.How much longer is it going to take? Not happy, I have lost money & inconvenienced customers. UTAH
images are up on my auctions...store window nothing shows up......and if you click on an image to supersize you are directed to this message board. But things are improving and i'm not worried i'm here for the long haul. Auctiva is still better than other auction management sites that you have to pay for i've tried some other sites and they also have issues.
quote:
jerry shirtino
Posted March 07, 2006 01:26 PM
Help! I have been listing with Auctiva for about 6 weeks. Have been very happy till now. All I can get is this stupid page. I have about 20 auctions to list for Sunday. I cannot access website. Do I have to go to Ebay? Somnebody help.

Sure you can list thru ebay...
All sellers of things have problems.................it could be weather, economy, location, whatever.....I'm sure that auctiva tried to take everyones situation in to account before doing this move. Remeber....they may have had things happen beyond their control as well. The joy of living in this great country is that we have the power of choice. If your not happy with the service here, leave. I'm sure you will find that whatever new service you find will have some problem or other as well. Yes the timing may be unfortuate,but it is to late to change it now. I say SMILE......and think of all the new friends you can/are making today in the auctiva comunity! LOL
I'd give it a bit annkate. This isn't the end of the auction world as we know it. Sure I am sitting here having a cold one or two, selling on ebay part time. But I have not lost hope at all.
The bad thing: is all the posters that have bashed the men/women that are working on getting the site back up, are going to start praising them for what a fine job they did !!
Hipocrites !!!
Supersize images will take people to the community boards for now. Is that not happening for you?

For those that don't see pictures on your auctions, please post a link to one of your auctions and ask to see if other users can see your images or not. That will help narrow down if it's specific users having issues or it's just that your dns/caching isn't updating yet.

As for using the site to post & create auctions today, I would have to say that waiting until tomorrow is probably the best thing to do. Or to list them directly on eBay. I'm hoping we have the site up soon, but I don't want people to have to keep coming back here hoping it's up and us to continue to be working on things.

-Kevin
quote:
Supersize images will take people to the community boards for now. Is that not happening for you?

For those that don't see pictures on your auctions, please post a link to one of your auctions and ask to see if other users can see your images or not. That will help narrow down if it's specific users having issues or it's just that your dns/caching isn't updating yet.

As for using the site to post & create auctions today, I would have to say that waiting until tomorrow is probably the best thing to do. Or to list them directly on eBay. I'm hoping we have the site up soon, but I don't want people to have to keep coming back here hoping it's up and us to continue to be working on things.

-Kevin

Thanks again Kevin!
quote:
Originally posted by uniquecentury:
Hey, has anyone tried selling on half.com? I don't really understand the shipping reimbursement and payment schedule thoroughly. Thought it might be a good way to sell CD's and textbooks? Any thoughts? No auctiva website yet, btw. Killing time now.

---------------------------------------------

I sell a lot of textbooks on half.com. I personally think it's the best way to resell your textbooks without totally losing. I think the way they do shipping for textbooks sucks (sorry. An example...I just sold a textbook. The book was listed at $42, the person wanted the book sent express mail to them-which half.com charged $5 for-, the shipping cost me $9 and half.com took $6.50 commision. So, it isn't like eBay where you can set your own shipping, but you can set the price and just make it higher if you wish), but if you get your money back, at least it's not like taking them back to the bookstore and leaving whimpering. Generally speaking, I highly recommend it to sell and buy textbooks.
quote:

-Kevin

Kevin. I put one of links out and no one can see them(thanks dlairdjr1 for checking for me). hope this helps you all narrow down my problem.

Can anyone see my pic in the listing.none up on my listing at all that I can see
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Marika,

Pictures should be up, as you've noticed. Showcase is still down, although should appear as a completely blank area in your auction instead of the "images loading" or "no items available" messages it has done in the past.

The homesite is still down.

Items scheduled for 8pm have a pretty good chance of scheduling. It's hard for me to say for sure though. The biggest worry I would have for you is that if you went and posted to eBay, you wouldn't be able to cancel the listing on our end since the site is still down.

Might be best to wait a couple hours and then check back to see the status of things.

-Kevin
Hey Kevin....not all pics are up..any help here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item...ageName=STRK:MESE:IT

quote:
Marika,

Pictures should be up, as you've noticed. Showcase is still down, although should appear as a completely blank area in your auction instead of the "images loading" or "no items available" messages it has done in the past.

The homesite is still down.

Items scheduled for 8pm have a pretty good chance of scheduling. It's hard for me to say for sure though. The biggest worry I would have for you is that if you went and posted to eBay, you wouldn't be able to cancel the listing on our end since the site is still down.

Might be best to wait a couple hours and then check back to see the status of things.

-Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by Beachhousenana:
quote:
Originally posted by annkate:
To Beachhousenana: Am on cable. I haven't checked all my listings, but I haven't come up with anything yet. Will check again.

I used the down time to read an excellent mystery by Greg Iles!!!!

Looks like things are running better now, I seem to have everything but the gallery pics and it is pretty speedy again.

I have my gallery pics, I meant the showcase. Smile
Definitely a good idea for an admin only thread. We actually just locked the "news" topic so that only auctiva staff could create new threads. But, anyone can still reply to them.

However... this is my last update for awhile, as I'm off to finally get some sleep.

Some other staff should be around to post some updates as the day progresses.

See ya all.

-Kevin
quote:
Don't you read? All this information was available on the site for everyone to read. It was free information. You couldn't see the bright red flashing "ALERT" sign on the first page?

Leah why would we even come to the site to see the flashing alert message in the 1st place. I am a paying customer as well, I had no notification, and I don't come to the Auctiva web site just to hang out. The first I heard of the issue myself was when I came here to read the boards. I use the classic auctiva website which I am a paying subscriber to and it is not even accessible to see an alert message. The forums are all I have for information. There is no reason for me to come to the web site except when things aren't working...when my eBud does update, or when my pictures aren't working, or my Auctiva Poster won't post...that's the only reason I would come to the web site so I can post a support request. Saying "don't you read" is kinda rude and a little juvenile...as a "whiz" I'd expect a little more of a helpful response.
I have been patient, but now it's getting ugly. I have buyers who cannot pay. One has contacted Ebay, and Ebay says I am breaking the sales contract.....Now, that is what the msg states, I don't know if that's exactly what Ebay has said or not....still, it's frustrating on both ends.
It's not just one either, I have had 3 in the last 12 hours statilng they cannot pay
Hey People-

for all of you yelling that we should shut up and just take this total imcompetence and lack of respect for people's business because this is a free service to some- why don't you go back and take a look at your listings!

DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD GIVE THIS AWAY IF THERE WERN'T A BENEFIT TO THEM???

Look at all the advertising space you are giving them in your listing. IT IS A TRADE OFF! They give it away free to most in order to advertise to get the paying customers.

I have a goddamn right to bitch. I don't run auctions. I couldn't plan in advance for this and not have any listings. I run an ebay store and have almost 800 items that run ALL THE TIME (NOT AUCTIONS-GTC)and most HAD no pictures for more than a day. I didn't lose just a sale or 2. I lost dozens and, more, importantly, I lost customers who will never be back because they weren't able to see my merchandise. They were down last week also!

If I had ever thought of going to their pay service- Hey Auctiva- BITE ME- HELLO MARKETWORKS

To the brilliant one with the foresight who said "don't put all your eggs in one basket" You know what- gee maybe some of us actually relied upon Auctiva, maybe some of us thought they would have a back-up, maybe some of us don't have the time to research ther "baskets."
or MAYBE
you are ......
I signed up with auctiva way before there was ever a free auctiva. I pay for the service because it suits my needs this is my business, my sole income. I like having it on my desktop I don't like having to sign on everytime I want to list, I have 3 employees so it makes it a lot easier having it on the desktop, I can convert any ebay auction to fixed price, store, yahoo, amazon, zshops with 1 click at the time I signed up they were going to add more auction sites, I doubt now that will ever happen. I never sign on to www.auctiva.com because I have no reason to everything I need is at www.classic.auctiva.com and I'm here to tell you I do go there everyday and there was no alert message no notification of any kind. Every member whether they are on the free site or a paying customer should have been notified as it effects everybody, my complaint is with auctiva if they saw fit to post an alert on the free site for its customers, then it should have been common sense for them to also post it on the website its paying customers use! I am pretty fed up with being told I can't read, or all of this information has been available as it WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO THE PAYING CUSTOMERS! Please gather all your facts before leaving rude and incorrect statements.
My Lord. Why did you even bother to post this? How rude, ugly and nasty for an Ebay Store owner to post such a message with this kind of language on a public message board? Seeing how you behave in public can't be a good thing for your business image. For Heaven's sake, if you don't like the service, why don't you go on to a different one and leave out the nasty ugly posts from this site's boards? There's really no need for such rudeness and lack of appreciation to be exhibited in a public place for a free service that allows you to add nice templates and free pictures to your listings, reguardless of whether it is a store listing or an auction. You should be ashamed for how you posted here. So should everyone else who has raised so much ruckus over the servers being down for a few days while these guys busted their butts to get a better service up for all of us. And maybe you'd better make some time to put all your eggs into more than one basket. That's only simple common sense.

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Kitty:
Hey People-

for all of you yelling that we should shut up and just take this total imcompetence and lack of respect for people's business because this is a free service to some- why don't you go back and take a look at your listings!

Look at all the advertising space you are giving them in your listing. IT IS A TRADE OFF! They give it aI have a goddamn right to bitchway free to most in order to advertise to get the paying customers.

I have a goddamn right to bitch. I don't run auctions. I couldn't plan in advance for this and not have any listings. I run an ebay store and have almost 800 items that run ALL THE TIME (NOT AUCTIONS-GTC)and most HAD no pictures for more than a day. I didn't lose just a sale or 2. I lost dozens and, more, importantly, I lost customers who will never be back because they weren't able to see my merchandise. They were down last week also!

If I had ever thought of going to their pay service- Hey Auctiva- BITE ME- HELLO MARKETWORKS

To the brilliant one with the foresight who said "don't put all your eggs in one basket" You know what- gee maybe some of us actually relied upon Auctiva, maybe some of us thought they would have a back-up, maybe some of us don't have the time to research ther "baskets."
or MAYBE
you are ......
What part of -they get a benefit from us- don't you understand. I will repeat, we have a goddamn right to bitch. If that offends your delicate sensibilities- TOO BAD- don't come here to read our complaints. Why on earth should I be ashamed of how I posted? Auctiva should be ashamed of how much money they lost so many people!

And as for finding another basket- unless they can prove to me why I shouldn't- you are Gosh DARN gee whiz right I will!
quote:
What part of -they get a benefit from us- don't you understand. I will repeat, we have a goddamn right to bitch. If that offends your delicate sensibilities- TOO BAD- don't come here to read our complaints. Why on earth should I be ashamed of how I posted? Auctiva should be ashamed of how much money they lost so many people!

And as for finding another basket- unless they can prove to me why I shouldn't- you are Gosh DARN gee whiz right I will!

You deserve to be banned. Please quit using offensive language.
quote:
Hey People-

Look at all the advertising space you are giving them in your listing. IT IS A TRADE OFF! They give it away free to most in order to advertise to get the paying customers.

or MAYBE
you are ......

How exactly did you expect them to "have a back-up"? I've only been here for a few months, but Anyone who's been with Auctiva for any length of time knows that this is not a huge corporation with unlimited funds. They can't just spend thousands of dollars on "back-up servers". I accept the fact that Auctiva is sort of a work in progress because, quite frankly, it's the best I've found so far, and that includes the pay sites. More than that, though, the support folks here are great, and display a real desire to make Auctiva the best that it can be.

Anyone who visits the site regularly has had ample warning of the move. There was a big red button on the main page, for crying out loud. You could have hosted your pictures on a free service (like Photobucket) like so many others did.

Auctiva needed to make this move to alleviate the growing problems with bandwidth, so this was going to happen sooner or later.

The only folks I have any real sympathy for are the paying Auctiva customers who use the offline lister, as it seems they genuinely got forgotten in all of this. I agree that Auctiva may have dropped the ball there.
Last edited by creativenotions
It's a shame that many are so upset. I did not know they were moving servers. So, when I came to post some listings and couldn't get through, I honestly panicked believing that all my pictures and lisitngs were gone. When I realized they were not, I just waited PATIENTLY for the site to once again become operable. And, yes, I am a power seller.

If this is the worst thing that has happened to those of you who have been so ornery, consider yourselves lucky. This has been a non-issue in my life. There are more important things to use my energies on.

Good luck to all!!!
ConfusedI am new here using Auctiva, and this is and has not been a problem for me when they moved the server. I am being patient and waiting and biding my time doing some other things till everything is good to go. Being a new comer to Auctiva, not to ebay, there is a point where people perhaps get pissed off, If I am about something, usually its my lack of doing something like getting the info everyday perhaps like I needed to. If people havent been informed, well looks like they are now, I have to make sure I dont cut off my nose to spite my face when I am upset. Most of the time its because i dont know how to use my negativity creatively, like perhaps listing my sale things and saving it till everything is good to go..I learn from others and would talk to the administration and communicate with them if Im pissed, use the anger to do something in the right direction.
I am also new and from what I am reading everyone is up and running again-but my people are still unable to pay. Is this a problem with many or is my stuff having other issues. Also if it is Auctiva any idea when they may have this problem fixed? I offer same day shipping and have some upset people that they can't pay-I just want to be able to give them answers. Thanks Smile
quote:
Originally posted by DriveByTurtle:
I am also new and from what I am reading everyone is up and running again-but my people are still unable to pay. Is this a problem with many or is my stuff having other issues. Also if it is Auctiva any idea when they may have this problem fixed? I offer same day shipping and have some upset people that they can't pay-I just want to be able to give them answers. Thanks Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.