Skip to main content

Does anybody have any ideas of other ways I can check if a customer checkout was completed or not? I have a couple items I need to ship today, but didn't receive a checkout completion e-mail for. I would assume that means it wasn't completed, but I don't want to buy insurance through the Post Office and later find out that I already paid for the insurance on Auctiva. I imagine it would be a hassle to get the insurance cost refunded. Any ideas?
me too. I was wondering how auctiva was about combined items. Sometimes I have to uncombine and recombine because the buyer bids on more stuff the next day. I am very flexible about combining. I don't charge extra to combine and charge exact shipping. Thats why I have a lot of return customers. You could say I keep them coming. oops did I say that. OK you can hit me. Sorry.
I am super new to Auctiva, I just started using it on my listings about week or so ago, and bingo an item sold and the person is unable to check out because she is being redirected to auctiva. Can anyone tell me how to avoid this problem? Also how do you purchuse insuance through Auctiva. I'v been hearing alot about that, but not about where to locate the page to do it.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Kevin K.:
Quick update:

It's been a long night, but we do have all the servers moved from Oakland to Sacramento. They are in place, up and running and all of that.

We're just working on the last few pieces of the puzzle right now.

Hopefully finished within an hour. Two at the most. I'll update you here if things change.

-Kevin

Cool thanks for the update. Don't read anything we said about you in this thread. It's all lies, and keep in mind it wasn't me. LOL. It was all "dawnblue" she put us up to it.
quote:
Originally posted by echobug:
I am super new to Auctiva, I just started using it on my listings about week or so ago, and bingo an item sold and the person is unable to check out because she is being redirected to auctiva. Can anyone tell me how to avoid this problem? Also how do you purchuse insuance through Auctiva. I'v been hearing alot about that, but not about where to locate the page to do it.

I should have know that when I clicked supersize image and it took me to the community too. I wasn't thinking about the check out though. I never used it. But I guess it makes sense.

Please don't let this setback discourage you from this site. It is usually a great site they just need to get it back up and running and you will see what I mean. The only thing I can think of is to have them use ebay check out but then you still wont be able to purchase insurance. Can you email them ad tell them to try and check out again tonight. This way the site should be working again.
quote:
Originally posted by dawnblue:
WHAT!!!!! Freddy - I've got another frying pan for you.

Actually, Kevin, I've been trying to hold down the fort and telling people to be patient. Thanks so much for the update! I, for one, am grateful and surprised. I know you are so busy - but you took the time to fill us in.

I was just teasing. I'm sorry. We have all been having fun at auctiva's expense today. OK well really it was all me.
2 of my cats bark. Especially when one is hogging the catnip toys. Yesterday they got in the garbage and took out a chicken bone and were barking and growling at each other. I have 3 cats 2 boys and a girl. They are all crazy. Sam' 1 year living here anniversary is today. They are throwing him a party tonight. Hobbs & Seka I got on the same day from the pound. I got them on Halloween 2004 and Seka is a black cat.OHHHHHoooooHHHH!!!! Scary. OK I will try to lay off the cat nip.
quote:
I know you were kidding But I wasn't kidding about the frying pan.

I just pick my cat up and move her. She stands there, glares - growls, barks and thens walks off - yes - my cat barks - you got a problem with that! LOL

Alicia Boswell

LOL Too funny......your cat and one of my cats must be related somehow since he seems to think he is a dog most of the time. Yeh, he barks too LOL. And if it weren't for dawnblue and efilnikcufecin providing information and humor throughout the day, some of us may have gone more insane. Sometimes I need a frying pan to use on myself LOL.
Stay At Home - You are welcome -

Freddy - I only have one - but I also have a ferret. She hates my ferret and you should hear her bark when they get in the same room - or if a stranger comes to the door. She just barks once and walks off. The first time she did it, I thought I was hearing things. I've had cats my whole life, but I never had one that barked.
Auctiva Kevin K. ----- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE!!!! Glad to hear all is going well (?). We all here don't really need to know details. I really like that, "you should not read anything we said about you in this thread, because it is all lies". Can't say dawnblue or anyone put us up to it cuz I think we did not need anyone to do that. Can anyone spell "frustration"! There are a few of us who are Confused Big Grin Roll Eyes patience and understanding for you Razz (ha ha ha). Keep up the good work (just work) and "MAY SPEED BE WITH YOU". Most sincerely ( Big Grin)supportive....EchoSales
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.