Skip to main content

images are up on my auctions...store window nothing shows up......and if you click on an image to supersize you are directed to this message board. But things are improving and i'm not worried i'm here for the long haul. Auctiva is still better than other auction management sites that you have to pay for i've tried some other sites and they also have issues.
quote:
jerry shirtino
Posted March 07, 2006 01:26 PM
Help! I have been listing with Auctiva for about 6 weeks. Have been very happy till now. All I can get is this stupid page. I have about 20 auctions to list for Sunday. I cannot access website. Do I have to go to Ebay? Somnebody help.

Sure you can list thru ebay...
All sellers of things have problems.................it could be weather, economy, location, whatever.....I'm sure that auctiva tried to take everyones situation in to account before doing this move. Remeber....they may have had things happen beyond their control as well. The joy of living in this great country is that we have the power of choice. If your not happy with the service here, leave. I'm sure you will find that whatever new service you find will have some problem or other as well. Yes the timing may be unfortuate,but it is to late to change it now. I say SMILE......and think of all the new friends you can/are making today in the auctiva comunity! LOL
I'd give it a bit annkate. This isn't the end of the auction world as we know it. Sure I am sitting here having a cold one or two, selling on ebay part time. But I have not lost hope at all.
The bad thing: is all the posters that have bashed the men/women that are working on getting the site back up, are going to start praising them for what a fine job they did !!
Hipocrites !!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.