Skip to main content

If the paying customers are having such problems, then why are they still paying!!!??! Obviously you need to switch to the free version. It's a lot better and cheaper!

quote:
Auctiva does slack off! Any number off times Auctiva has released an upgrade to eBud or Poster on a Friday and the upgrade is buggy. Whenpayingcustomers ask for support they're told that the programmers have the weekend off and the problems can't be addressed until Monday
Could someone from auctiva PLEASE!!!! give us an update on classic auctiva. I have heard nothing about when or if we will be back up and running, I can not list, get into my account nothing I have read that the free auctiva is up and they are able to list, I'm extremely happy for them, however some info as to when we can expect the same would be extremely appreciated, from the last post I read it said support wasn't up and running but said nothing about classic auctiva. I know from several of my support cases in the past you have hinted that you might do away with classic auctiva and have only the free site but you assured me you would give me a 12 month notice since there has been no mention of classic auctiva and you seem to feel that other than support all is back it has me worried that with the move you have decided to do away with it. Please someone give us some kind of response, even if its that I need to go elsewhere. As nice as the free site is, it does not work or suit by business needs so if classic auctiva is gone I will need to move on.
I can see your auctions and pictures. Seems to be working....
quote:
Originally posted by dm2756:
Could someone from auctiva PLEASE!!!! give us an update on classic auctiva. I have heard nothing about when or if we will be back up and running, I can not list, get into my account nothing I have read that the free auctiva is up and they are able to list, I'm extremely happy for them, however some info as to when we can expect the same would be extremely appreciated, from the last post I read it said support wasn't up and running but said nothing about classic auctiva. I know from several of my support cases in the past you have hinted that you might do away with classic auctiva and have only the free site but you assured me you would give me a 12 month notice since there has been no mention of classic auctiva and you seem to feel that other than support all is back it has me worried that with the move you have decided to do away with it. Please someone give us some kind of response, even if its that I need to go elsewhere. As nice as the free site is, it does not work or suit by business needs so if classic auctiva is gone I will need to move on.
quote:

We have no current plans to do away with the classic (offline) site.

Bill
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eek
Told you- I'm DONE wasting board space arguing with you!!!!!
Know your FACTS before you open your mouth!!
Eek

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Kitty:
Hey Notreallyninetyninecentplacemostofmyitemsaremuchmuchmore

Why don't you scroll back and see who made it personal first. I ignored your insults for a while, but you know what, I have a right to bitch, just like everyone else has a right to bitch. That's right. I said bitch, get over it.

Just like a lot of other people here, my customers still cannot check out with auctiva listed items and I am having to email invoices thru paypal. Sales stopped over the time auctiva was down. Maybe for you that isn't a big deal, for a lot of us it is!

There are still major problems as you can read from everyone else that is posting. So yes, we can BITCH.

And you can't just disable checkout if it is already used in the listing. Been there tried that, doesn't work.
quote:
To those of you who keep insisting we got the alert messages. THOSE OF US WHO PAY AUCTIVA NEVER GO TO THE FREE SITE WE NEVER HAVE A REASON TO EVER SIGN ON OUR WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR OUR IMAGES AND LISTINGS IS WWW.CLASSIC.AUCTIVA.COM AND IT WAS NEVER POSDTED THERE AT ALL WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! So yes, I feel I have a right to bitch as I was never notified and auctiva didn't see fit to notify all customers. Also I pay for a service because I list on more than 1 auction site I can convert any listing once made to yahoo, amazon, zshop, ebay store, and I do not feel that I should even have to explain to any member why I pay for a service or if I get it free, since you have no way of knowing how I run my business or what my business needs are. Yes, I'm ticked because I still can't get into the classic auctiva can not list anything this just hasn't affected my ebay business, but yaoo amazon the whole works 2 full days of down time for a service I pay for is inexcusable and no word of when I can expect to be back up.

Thing I don't understand is why would you pay for something that is free? That right there is something I will never understand.
I have been an Auctiva "paying" customer for years. The Auctiva Classic boards have been totally ignored by Auctiva personnel. The "free" site seems to be up and working, yet I still cannot post an auction. I post about 100 auctions a day and cannot make this up by posting more on subsequent days. I have appreciated and stayed with Auctiva for years, however it is unbelievably frustrated when they cannot take a minute to keep these boards (their customers) updated on the progress.
quote:
Originally posted by gscc:
I have been an Auctiva "paying" customer for years. The Auctiva Classic boards have been totally ignored by Auctiva personnel. The "free" site seems to be up and working, yet I still cannot post an auction. I post about 100 auctions a day and cannot make this up by posting more on subsequent days. I have appreciated and stayed with Auctiva for years, however it is unbelievably frustrated when they cannot take a minute to keep these boards (their customers) updated on the progress.

I sincerely apologize for your frustration, and feel it is very justified. We are taking this 'downtime' for classic users very seriously and are working right now to get your products working as soon as possible.

Thank you for your comments.
Bill
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
quote:
Posted March 08, 2006 03:49 PM
Hi Community,

We have almost the entire site up and running now but we're still experiencing difficulties with our support panel, so we are currently unable to answer support cases in a timely manner.

To those of you who have pending support requests, please be patient and don't be offended if it takes much longer than usual to receive a reply. We will be answering all support cases as soon as possible.
Frog Frog
We appreciate your patience with regard to this matter.

-Mike

Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog Frog

We need a dancing Banana.
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Bill B.:
quote:

I sincerely apologize for your frustration, and feel it is very justified. We are taking this 'downtime' for classic users very seriously and are working right now to get your products working as soon as possible.

Thank you for your comments.
Bill

Well as much as I don't understand the whole pay site I have to ask auctiva if they had paying customers why on earth would you get the free site working first? As much as I have bitched this week a aying customer is a paying customer and deserves to be treated as one. Even though I think it makes no sense to pay for a site that works great for free. I am guessing that since the classic site is just that there is a lot to be updated. But what do I know.
I have tried the free site but it slows me down considerably. I posted 165 auctions on Monday, couldn't have done that on the web based poster. The web based site also changes the name of my image. Since I have over 5000 auctions and store items that are filed by the name I give the image I would not use it for this reason alone.
The only way I am listing on ebay is to relist through ebay, I have finally been able to get into my account thats a plus, but still can not list through auctiva poster. For the record, if all I did was list through ebay I too would be on the free site, and they wouldn't make a cent off me as I would never use their insurance as my items are already insured. But, I run a business on multiple sites I have over 7 auction sites, 5 e-stores, website and a brick and morter store front I have employees this is not a hobby for me. It is worth every penny pay to be able to create 1 listing then with a click of the mouse have it listed on multiple sites. Not that I feel I even need to explain why or how I do my business, as I have not questioned why some use the free site, as I assume they do because it meets their needs. I wouldn't have been upset with the down time had I known they were going to shut it down monday as I could have prepared for it and I also know that with that kind of move nothing goes as planned. But, I am peeved and feel justifibly so that auctiva as I have learned in here put a notice and alert message on the free site but did not see fit to show the same common courtsey to its classic auctiva members. So if anyone else would like to tell me one more time how stupid I am for paying for a service thats free, then maybe they can pay my employess to write each auction separetely for all the other sites as it is cheaper to pay auctiva and have that convenience than it is to pay someone to do it.
quote:
I have tried the free site but it slows me down considerably. I posted 165 auctions on Monday, couldn't have done that on the web based poster. The web based site also changes the name of my image. Since I have over 5000 auctions and store items that are filed by the name I give the image I would not use it for this reason alone.

Have you looked at the free site. I list new items everyday, all collectibles, all require a somewhat different description and it takes me a couple of hours. They have listing, check out and shippinng profiles that you can create and save to a master profile. Not to mention with custom templates I have all of my shipping and payment details built right into the template. It takes me about 1 minute to do a listing.
I'm on the free site and enjoy using it very much. I live in South Georgia and I'm still having trouble with Auctiva. I can't get paid and I'm not able to list my items. I've had to use my Photobucket for listing, but would rather use Auctiva. Could someone tell me when it will be back up and running for me????? It is much simpler to use than the Photobucket. At least it is for me. I would welcome any info. on this matter.
Thank you,
BB
archer15329 quote "customers cant pay"

Checkout is now working, it is for me at least I have been paid for two items today through auctiva checkout, one of which was just a momoent ago.

One thing I learned only recently is if you relist
using the ebay relist option it will disable your checkout. You have to list through the auctiva site. If you used the ebay relist option and relisted an auction in the last two days even if it was originaly created on auctiva, your checkout will not work.

What I had to do when I had relisted and checkout got disabled was to contact the customer or ask themto call me , take thier info, and manually enter it into my virtual terminal. If you take paypal, just send her an invoice.
good luck.
quote:
Bill - when are the Classic Poster customer going to be able to post?

I do not have an exact ETA, but it should be very soon. We are working on it right now.

Bill

I am a classic customer and I still don't have pictures. I can scan tonight to keep going, but I need pictures up. I have over 700 items on now and I keep getting emails "I can't see your picture" Plus I am loosing out on items I have ending during this three day period. Get the pictures up.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.