Skip to main content

Every time I try to post or save a listing, it immediately ends in error:
We apologize for the inconvenience. An error occurred while attempting to process your request. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 66fdc3a9-36e9-4706-b0f5-99241bd32e58. Thank you.

Anyone else have this occurring to them?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello bluebirds 15 -

Our engineers have made some adjustments on our end which we believe have resolved this issue. Please try posting or saving listings again, and if you continue to encounter difficulty, please let us know in a support case, or continuing with an existing case if you have already filed one so we can look into it further.

- Craig
Hello Federal Books -

we have encountered some similar difficulties again today, however, further adjustments have been made to resolve this issue.

If you are still encountering difficulty on the site, please file a support case from under the Help tab letting us know the details of what you are experiencing so we can look into it further.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Craig
quote:
Originally posted by bluebirds15:
Every time I try to post or save a listing, it immediately ends in error:
We apologize for the inconvenience. An error occurred while attempting to process your request. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 66fdc3a9-36e9-4706-b0f5-99241bd32e58. Thank you.

Anyone else have this occurring to them?

Yes I am having the same error message. I can not post, save or schedule anything. Will be opening a support case in a moment
Hello All -

We were experiencing some technical difficulties earlier today that would have affected posting and several other elements of the site for all accounts. However, our engineers have resolved the issue and the site is operating normally again, so you should not encounter further similar errors.

Should you encounter similar difficulty, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details of what you encounter and the full text of any error message that may occur and we will be happy to look into it.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.