Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

okay, this is the response I received (very quickly I might say)

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having. The behavior you are experiencing is occurring due to an issue related to the release we are in the process of conducting. Our technical team is currently working to correct this problem and we anticipate having it resolved within about 10 minutes.
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. The issue of the templates not showing up in listings or in the Auctiva template library is a known issue associated with the site update we are conducting and our technical team is currently working to address that issue. At this point, we anticipate this problem will be resolved within about 10 minutes.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi folks,

Auctiva suggested on another thread that they are doing a rollout this morning (which they often do on Tuesday AM). That would possibly account for some minor outages and/or missing features necessary for a system-wide update.

Before anyone gets too upset, it's the kind of thing that is best done on an off-day (not peak weekend) and with full staff on-hand (not middle of the night in CA) to handle any issues that result (and sometimes do). Got to remember, they are trying to keep up with ALL the changes at eBay too. That's my two cents, earned many times over in savings using Auctiva.

My advise is to plan around the Tuesday rolls and Thursday night (Friday morning) necessary service periods. Got to do it, or things can go very bad.

Danno
Hi Community,

The issue that was causing templates to no longer show up in the listings and accounts of users has been resolved, so you should successfully be able to select templates for your Auctiva created listings at this time.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.