Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Welcome sisterpine,

Basically what Auctiva is, is a wonderful "Listing" site for you to sell your items on eBay. They offer FREE templates, extra photos and other goodies where eBay will charge you an arm-and-a-leg for those very same options.

Now keep in mind, you still need to pay the almighty pocket-pinchers at FEEbay their cut, so yes, you still have to pay listing fees and other "extra features" you may choose like Gallery photo's, Bold, etc etc.

The advantage of creating your listing here and sending it "3rd party" are all the extra "frills" you get. Here, you can add up to 16 pictures in your listings where eBay will charge you .15 for EACH extra photo or some other little 'package price' for the extra pictures....

....you also get to use all these "cutesy" templates that make your listings stand out and give them pop aside from the plain-jane white text background and boring looking listing.

As far as the eBay store and the Auctiva store go, they are 2 different animals and function very differently. The eBay store you pay your monthly payment and list items at whatever set price you want and have a sort of "store" for people to shop. There, you can list either 30-day format or Good Till Canceled format.

The Auctiva store is basically....well, I don't know how to explain it well, but if you use the little "scroll thingy" (Auctiva window) in your listings and someone clicks on a link within that window, they will be brought to the Auctiva Store...there is no "charge" per se, but it is not the same as the eBay store...I actually don't know if many people even realize that little feature is there in that window...most folks when on eBay, will just use the "View Sellers other items" link directly in ebay at the top/right of the page.....so all-in-all, it is a great concept, but personally speakind, I don't think many people use it like a "store"....hope that didn't confuse you Wink

More questions? Just ask...

Cheers,
Kathleen Big Grin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.