Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Auntieirma,

Thanks for posting your question here. We do not currently have an Android app in development but and do not have any imminent plans to create one, but it is certainly possible that we will decide to create one in the future. I have forwarded your comments in this regard to our developers as a suggestion for future consideration.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab on our site and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Hi Cncsigns,

Thanks for checking back in with us on this. We still do not offer an app for Android devices nor do we have any imminent plans to create one at this time, but I have made note of this thread and will update it if I become aware of any plans to develop such as app. I'm sorry that I cannot offer you better news at this time.

-Mike
Hi boopilek,

Unfortunately, we still do not have any current plans to create a mobile app for Android devices, but we appreciate you letting us know that the availability of such as app is an important factor with respect to whether Auctiva will be able to meet the needs of your business.

I'm sorry that I cannot offer you better news at this time. I will update this thread to make you aware of any new information on this topic that becomes available though.

-Mike
Without a data cable, I have to take photos, email them to myself, download them to my computer, then upload to Auctiva. This is a very lengthy process I could do without. I'm certainly not getting an iPhone. For some auctions, it's just easier to upload directly to the eBay Android app and skip Auctiva all together. I'm going back to work full-time till November when I'll be reactivating my Auctiva account to sell for the winter. I really hope there will be an Android app.
Must stay up to date with technology. If Auctiva doesn't, we as users cannot either.

I too could use a app, as I'm now using my Galaxy for all of my pictures. Just a matter of time before Auctiva becomes useless for me without a way to quickly upload from my android.

I would think this is a no brainer for moving forward....JMHO

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.