Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

We ran into some technical difficulties with respect to a site update we were attempting to conduct this morning, which is causing some sluggish response times and error messages to be generated when navigating the Auctiva website. We're in the process of rolling back from that release to restore site stability, so this problem should be resolved in the next 10 minutes or so.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Hi, I've been having trouble for the last week it seems; I finish a listing go to post it and all's well - then either on the second or third one the listing freezes after I've pressed Post and I eventually get a page saying "this page cannot be displayed" or page not found - typical pages from internet explorer. You can't go back any pages or access anything in Auctiva when it does this. The only way out is by closing the window down and reopening Auctiva and starting again, having lost the listing.

Anyone else getting this problem????? It's infuriating!!! I'm not getting anywhere with my listings... Confused Frown
Hi, I put a request into Support and they came back with this - it worked for me, i hope it helps both of you:

Hello,

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please complete the following steps::

1. Close all applications and Reboot your computer.
2. Open Internet Explorer
3. Click on Tools at the top, then on Internet Options
4. Click on the General Tab
5. Under Temporary Internet Files Heading - Click on "Delete Files"
6. Click on Security Tab - Click "Default Level"
7. Click On the Privacy Tab - Click "Default" - Click "Sites" Button - Type auctiva.com in the box and then click "Allow"
8. On Privacy Tab under Pop-Up Blocker - Click "Settings" - type auctiva.com - click "Add"
9. Click on Advanced Tab - Click "Restore Defaults"
10. Click "Apply" at the bottom - Click "Ok"

Please disable any pop-up blockers, or tool bars that contain pop-up blockers. If you are using the eBay tool bar, please un-install or disable that as well. If you are using a firewall, temporarily disable that as well.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.