Skip to main content

If you have 2 accounts with Auctiva, have you ever been switched back and forth between your accounts without actually logging in and out?

I have been listing things with one account, and it just started posting them to my other eBay ID. I made the listing with one account, and it posted it to the other account. I can't figure out how this is even possible! I filed a support ticket, but I'd just like to see if this has happened to anyone else.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Nice to see you too, Donna.

So here is the latest:

I uploaded a bunch of pictures and then created another listing using my personal account. When I started creating the listing, I checked to make sure that I was logged in under my personal account. When I was finished with the listing and ready to preview, I noticed that I was still logged in under my personal account but the "Events" numbers matched my business account and not my personal account. So I previewed the listing, and the seller name was my business name, but all the other details were my personal account.

So I logged out, logged back in, and was successful. It's a funny little bug, whatever it is. Either way, it's not too bad now that I know to look for it and double-check those "events" numbers.

But I'm wondering if it has something to do with the picture uploading...
I only have one account here BUT on another service I used I often had problems when listing to 2 different ebay ids BECAUSE of the cookies on your pc. The way I finally solved the issue was to use 2 different browsers. I used FF for one and IE for the other - never had a problem again.

Just a thought.

HEY, Just noticed You are in Colorado --- so am I, lol!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.