Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

kaje62,

There highlights are in your listing because you indicated the same text color as the template background color, so the text can still be read.

If you revise the listing and change the text color, the highlights will be removed. You can revise active listings via the following process:

1) Locate your listing in your Saved Listings folder, make any necessary changes, and save.
2)Check the box next to your updated listing in your Saved Listings folder and click the “Get html” button.
3) Copy the html in the popup box.
4) Locate the item on eBay and click the "Revise Item" button.
5) Click "Edit Description" then click the "Enter your own html" tab.
6) Paste the copied html in place of what's there and save your changes.

I hope this helps=)

-Mike
If your using the Design mode vs. the HTML, some templates are funkier than others, yes. Some just come out strange at times, off center, too much space, etc. One thing I have found is on the colored template back grounds I sometimes have a bit of trouble getting it to not highlight. It has something to do with spaces, haven't got it totally figured. But I do know you can not copy and paste 2 paragraphs at a time, you must do one than the other. For anyone having trouble with the highlighting issues, just stay clear of the colored back grounds until you have time to fool with the listing. Sometimes I edit it many times to get it right. ALWAYS PREVIEW before listing. It can get time consuming yes, but remember it's FREE.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.