Skip to main content

So tonight all my posts show this error message. They all posted but I can't figure out how to fix this. Could someone please tell me in english where I go to fix it.

thanks!

Old discount tag ApplyShippingDiscount cannot be used with new discount. Use ShippingDiscountProfileID and/or InternationalShippingDiscountProfileID as required under ShippingDetails.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

This API warning is indicative that eBay will soon be changing the format in which third party listings services such as Auctiva have to submit combined shipping discount information to them. From what we have seen, listings for which this warning has been returned should still reflect the proper shipping discount information so no corrective action should be required.

Our engineering team is aware of this and we will have the required changes made before eBay flips the switch. Therefore, you can safely ignore these warnings for the time being.

If you submit a listing through Auctiva and find that your shipping discount information does not make it to eBay, please contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.