Skip to main content

I am trying to post ONE auction, for an airsoft gun that my roomate doesnt want anymore. I do everything exactly the same as all of my other auctions, and the auction passes the error check, but when it goes to post i get an API error saying either something in the format or something in the text is getting flagged by ebay and refusing the listing to post. I tried deleting ALL of my description and changing the title to "For Sale" and I still get the error. I've had an open support file, but I stopped getting replies for the past 2 weeks. Has anyone seen anything like this or know of a workaround? Please help!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I went to post it on ebay and found this:

In order to comply with the firearms and weapons policies on eBay websites worldwide, the sale and distribution of gun parts, gun accessories, crossbows, throwing knifes, airsoft equipment and accessories, and paintball equipment and accessories, may only be sold on eBay.com by sellers who are located in the United States. Additionally, US sellers may only offer domestic shipping on these products.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our prohibited items policy by clicking here.

So All I had to do was remove my Canadian shipping options (which I had suspected) and it posted fine! I got posted a friends paintball gun that I was having the same problem with as well. Glad I got that fixed, and information for you to pass on!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.