Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I jumped the gun, I think. It appeared the system was working and I listed 12 items. I got the Auctiva green bordered message that said they were listing. This was 30 minutes ago. I have not gotten any confirmations, the items are not in my Ebay store, and there is nothing in the scheduling that shows they have been posted or are waiting. I can't relist them and take the chance of them posting twice. I guess I have no option but to wait and see. I will keep checking back here to see what others are experiencing. Roll Eyes
Same problem here. I had 4 listings scheduled to post today starting at 4pm PST. Didn't happen, so at about 4:35 I deleted the scheduled posts and then tried to "immediately" post two. No luck. They are just sitting there with a ready status in my scheduled listings folder. I requested help but I guess Auctiva is having one heckuva time right now. Confused
Same here , i guess though that we could go ahead and keep getting auctions ready and let them schedule , and then if they dont post we can post them manually tommorrow correct ?
i cannot afford any more down time , sure it was fun sitting here reading the boards ,organizing , watchin the soaps and playing games , but sheesh reality hit home when i had to count change for a light bulb LOL it was an expensive halogen bulb but still , i need some $$ coming in Smile
  I was hoping that they would post overnight, but it is 3 AM in Indiana, and I have nothing new listed

I was hoping the same thing Beachousenana... but when I went into my saved listings I noticed the * by the listings I did last night was gone, so I just checked the boxes of the ones I wanted up, clicked post now... and guess what happened? THEY REALLY POSTED!! WOOOOHOOO!!! I don't know why they went from the ready status that was showing a few hours ago to just a regular saved listing, but either way, they are up now, no harm no foul as far as I'm concerned.

And to those who keep complaining and especially those who complain saying they had no idea the servers were going to be down: Maybe that big red and white flashing box on top of every page in auctiva for the past week should have given you a clue Wink LOL
Having the same problems. No scheduled listings are launching, even tried to launch manually keep getting the following error:

API Error

We're sorry, but before you list an item you must update your eBay account to a seller's account including a registered credit card. See your eBay account for more information.

My account is all ok on ebay. Maybe something needs to be updated because of the Auctiva changeover??? Any suggestions?
I was able to get my store items posted! I canceled them in scheduled listings and then reposted them. I like to do my children's clothing auctions in the evening so I hope all goes well today and I can do that tonight around 8 PM. Guess I will spend the day with my camera and working on new listings. I am hopeful that the worst is over and that Jeff and Mike can get some sleep. Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.