Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Ed,

I am not aware of any downtime that occurred around the time you created this thread, and I am uncertain what may have caused the difficulties you experienced when attempting to post the listing in question to eBay.

Our records show that you closed the support ticket you filed about this error a couple minutes after we received it so I am hopeful that is an indication that you are no longer receiving errors of this nature when attempting to post listings to eBay at this point.

However, if you need further assistance with this, please feel free to contact us again from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to look into this further.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

-Mike
From my support ticket:

"Posted Sunday, 2/9/2014 8:59 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Auctiva Support and sorry for inconvenience caused.

We were aware of this issue and had reported to our engineering team. It looks like they have since resolved this issue. Auctiva site is functional again. I have verified this at my end. Please verify this at your end.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,"
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this latest issue to our attention. We did encounter some technical difficulties yesterday morning which caused our site to be temporarily unavailable. The issue was resolved at about 9 AM PST so, as some have pointed out, you should now be able to successfully access your accounts once again.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused!

-Mike
Hi bluebirds15,

Thanks for letting us know about this. We did experience a technical hiccup around the time you last updated this thread which caused the Auctiva site to be unavailable briefly, but I believe the issue has been resolved at this point and expect that you should be able to access the site successfully once again.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature, please feel free to let us know. We apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.