Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Did two auctions, thought the first one went okay, but now shows it being flagged with an error, won't let me see what the error is...

Second auction showed error free went to post, and it never launched...finally got it back tried to copy the description but it won't let me do that either.

Why in the world was this update done during the last week of the Ebay Special? Timing couldn't have been any worse...

And what is the Consignment flag under the description, and having to sign a contract and commission...who, what, and where did this come from? The Government?
quote:
Originally posted by ralndal:
I am still unable to post listings to ebay, keep getting an error has occurred during the processing of your request, please try again or file a support case if the problem continues. I have been trying for many hours.

and on it goes
yes still doing maintenance after all this time,as long as they post as soon as problem is fixed, its meant to be well by now from their posts, but hopefully they will post the second its sorted
Hi Community,

Thanks for everyone's help in bringing these issues to our attention. Our engineering department is aware of the errors that are being encountered on the Auctiva website at present, as well as some posting problems, and is working to correct them as soon as possible.

I cannot provide an ETA for when things will return to normal at present, however, as more information becomes available, we will be posting further updates on the following thread of our community forum: https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7486099...251097842#7251097842

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.