Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Just got this reply from the support ticket I filed.

Posted Sunday, 12/8/2013 10:22 AM
Hello,

Thank you you for contacting Auctiva Support and I am sorry to hear the trouble that you are experiencing. We are aware of this problem and our Engineers are working on this matter to resolve it. You shall be updated through this support ticket once we have any update to share regarding this.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your patience regarding the same. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.
You think thsat's bad? Good luck creating labels, i had an account charged indefinitely for a $4.74 label until it wouldn't charge my account anymore. So it created 2 labels at 4.74 luckily it's a new account with less than 50 feedback, so there is a label limit.If it had been with a main account, imagine $200-300 worth of labels created? I can only suspect it would of made an indefinite amount .I have a weekends worth of sales that i am just not doing at the moment because i'm scared this error will repeat itself. if you cick reload on the reset error the site will load
Here is what I tried. When having same problem.

I clicked preview 1st, left that page open.

Then clicked on save listing (not ready to post) & it worked a few times. Even though I don't know it worked until I go back in to look at saved listings.

I used 64 bit version of IE 9 for everything but image upload.

I seem to be "special" getting a problem all my own with constant pop-ups in my 32 bit version of IE 9. (Yes you can have 2 separate versions & the 32 bit is less secure.) Anyway, when I thought I lost my work in 64 bit, I found it was saved in 32 bit. Of course I can hardly function with the constant pop-ups.

This started happening many days ago. 1st it was a fake survey that had Auctiva logo, with chance to win $50. Which wouldn't go away. Then I got a car insurance pop up in new web broswer. Blocking url as unsafe site didn't work. Just rambling now. Hope 1st part of my msg helps for some.
hi guys.... having prob here trying to save an add... shows that web page not avail... just lost a big ad ( sad clown ) xo sparkles the clown .. ALSO ... ON SAVED LISTINGS .. I JUST TRIED TO GO IN AND POST AND IT DOESNT LOAD PAST THE SECOND CATAGORY LINE .. AND HOLY MOLY... THE SAVED AD THAT WONT FULLY OPEN ( STOPS ( LOADS ) AT THE SECOND CATAGORY ) I JUST RIGHT CLICKED TO SEE THE HTML AND WHAT A MESS THERE ABOUT AN INCH DOWN AT LINE77 ... THERE IS ABOUT 3 INCHES OF REPEATED TEXT THAT DOESNT SEEM RIGHT .. THEN IT PICKS UP AGAIN AT LINE 78 .. AND ONLY LOADS TO THE 7802 LINE.. THATS PROB THE PROBLEM LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE PULLED A QWERT AND FELL ASLEEP ON THE KEYBOARD.. ALL THAT MUMBLE AT THE TOP PREVENTING PAGES FROM LOADING FULLY NOT SURE IF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NOT POSTING / SAVE .. BUT DEF IN MY SAVED ADS TO POST.. view-source:http://www.auctiva.com/listings/createlisting.aspx?fain=197671618 XO SPARKLES THE CLOWN
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring these issues our attention. We are aware of the current technical difficulties which are causing error messages to occur when attempting to upload images or access other pages on our site, and our technical team is currently working to resolve them as soon as possible.

I am uncertain when we will be able to fully resolve these issues at this time, but I will be posting further updates on this situation to the following thread as additional information becomes available:

https://community.auctiva.com/e...457011536#6457011536

We apologize for the difficulties.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.